Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

this isnt a find as such, because judging by how old the wii remote is in the pic i would say this is a long lost picture of a prototype.
perhaps it was their idea for a gamecube controller re-release for brawl?
untitledfy5.png

I have a cooling stand like that. It's from gamestop so it's not the same, but it's close to it. It looks nice, hehe. It was cheap too, only eight bucks. So I went ahead and bought it.

wiiplaya93 said:
Rate my Wii
Wii Console, 2 Wii-motes, 2 Nunchucks,
Legend of Zelda TP, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Mario Strikers Charged, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Sonic Adventure 2 Virtual Console- Donkey Kong, ExciteBike, Galaga, Metroid, Pacman, Paper Mario, Soccer, Super Mario Bros, SMB2, The Legend Of Zelda. Never Had GCN

uhm ... how does a 10/10 sound?

Link_of_Hyrule said:
This last but certainly not least design is my favorite by far it looks the most like a real gun and it uses the B button as the trigger unlike the other ones it contains extra components so that the nunchuk can plug into the bottom of the controller thus solving the problem of the nunchuk movement being used in some games.

VWIOT002200_01_L.jpg

More Info

hey does anyone have this one?
I really want one, and just wanted to know the quality and what not
thanks in advance

i just ordered that gun for 13.99. i will let you know what i think about it when i get it. but some of my other friends have it and it seems pretty cool

illmatic31 said:
i just ordered that gun for 13.99. i will let you know what i think about it when i get it. but some of my other friends have it and it seems pretty cool
I notice it has a pass through for the cord (basically a male female extension for the nunchuck) I just wonder how the fit and finish on that is. You have to remove the wrist strap to use it, uh oh jk

My Wii invention! Let me know what you think...

Hi All,

I bought the wii a few months ago, and I love it! My whole family plays with it. I thought wii sports and Tiger woods was cool, but something wasn't quite right. I realized that it could feel more like holding a bat or golf club. So I went out drew this image, got a patent(!) and now I'm trying to get it made in a factory!

Anyways, here's the pictures of the baseball bat (can't wait to get the Bigs!). I have baseball, golf and tennis rackets.

Let me know what you think? Cool? Stupid? Needs more work?

WiiStiix_v_0_53_whole_latch.jpg

and

WiiStiix_v_0_53_detail_latch.jpg

Thanks!

ooooh, I forgot to mention that the different handles can snap into the top part. So you can switch between baseball and tennis (or golf) in two secs.

Last edited:
Back