Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

TSKY74 said:
Nice finds. I was looking at the Nyko model, but here in the States, the release date seems to keep getting pushed back. I broke down and just bought rechargeable batteries and charger.

I just got the Nyko charging station yesterday at the local Circuit City - they're online release dates are goofed up.

Skippy said:
I just got the Nyko charging station yesterday at the local Circuit City - they're online release dates are goofed up.

Can you tell me what the mah of the batteries are?

Ok, I've checked the batteries for the Nyko charging station and it actually doesn't say anywhere what the mah rating for the batteries are. Which leads me to think that they're not real high. But since you can just put them back on the charging stand when you're done playing, I can't see this as a problem. I played a couple hours of Zelda yesterday and I was nowhere near running out of power.

i too would like to go with the nyko rechargable product and i had a question.......... will you be able to charge remotes with the nyko product if you have a sleeve on your wii remote???

answers are greatly appreciated!!

oooooooooooooo i'm loving this thread, cant wait to get these accessories!

anyone else see the portable wii

also how cool would this be

Attachments

• wii glove.jpg
    wii glove.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 932
That item has already been posted

Here Yesterday

Though this Thread is a good Thread for new items so I suppose it's OK to post it here to

Lmao!

Where can I get that?
I have 2 Nunchuks and 2 Wiimotes and It's Perfect [I won't have to take out my Batteries to be Recharged every week] I can just leave it on there xD

Well it should be on game.co.uk soon, their advertising a rechargeable battery and I'm guessing it's that. Their also available on amazon, probably ebay.. and it's Right here on play.com :thumbsup:

As for in the shops I don't know of anywhere, but play.com is 100% reliable if you haven't used it before :)

Is it USA? I HATE Oversees Shipping Fees lol though Im willing to pay it

They take Visa I presume? Otherwise Im ballsed

EDIT: I checked out the Site: £17.99 Delivered is good xD

Last edited:
Everything you buy on play.com comes with free shipping, and you'll get it 4 days after ordering it usually, and yeah they should take visa.

And I've used them ALOT. My mother uses it, sisters, auntie, boyfriend and his mother does and nobody has ever had ANY troubles with it what so ever :)

Back