Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay today I've found like two more wiimote chargers and I'll probably find some more while browsing today so.. I'm just gonna post all the ones I find in here :thumbsup:

Okay Most of you have probably seen me posting this around, it's made by Joytech and is available on Amazon right here

Wii20Power20Station.jpg

Okay the next one I stumbled across is this one here

photo03.jpg

I found this one Right here

I just heard that 3.5 hours of charge will give you 25 hours of playtime with that one.

And last but not least is this one

B000LFJNF2.jpg

Also found this on Amazon

Okay newest addition to the clan, the 'penguin United Wiimote charger'

Dock_ebay5.jpg

Dock_ebay.jpg

The included rechargeable battery will provide you with 38 hours of game playing time. Wii remote will be charged from USB cable using modified battery cover provided. Won’t be in store until Apirl BUT YOU CAN BUY IT HERE NOW

Hope this is useful to everyone and I'll keep this updated and post when I find some more :thumbsup:

Last edited:
They should have made it with a charger =/
Would have made alot more money for Nintendo xD
But good finds I must say

Last edited:
Just wanted to let y'all know that the list has been updated.

Nice finds. I was looking at the Nyko model, but here in the States, the release date seems to keep getting pushed back. I broke down and just bought rechargeable batteries and charger.

I like the "http://www.thanko.jp/wiirech/" and the 'penguin United Wiimote charger'... Both seem to have a long battery life for a short charge. It's also nice that it connects to the USB port which eliminates a need for another outlet. :)

Last edited:
Okay haven't seen these posted anywhere so I thought I'd add them to my thread. Allthough they aren't wiimote chargers their still accesories. So here goes..

The GameStop Sports Pack includes a variety of attachments for the Wiimote to make the controller more reminiscent of the various sporting implements the controller mimics in Wii Sports. A baseball bat, golf club, and tennis racket attachment are included in the pack and purport to authentically recreate the experience of swinging the real tools.

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702210.jpg

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-6.jpg

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-8.jpg

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-7.jpg

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-2.jpg

GameStop also has the snappy looking Afterglow Cooler for the Wii. Though the Wii seems to be quite a bit more hardy than the overheating prone 360, GameStop's console stand incorporates a cooling fan to aid in ventilation and Wii-themed blue LED accent lighting. $14.99 will be the expected pricing.

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-3.jpg

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-5.jpg

Finally, GameStop will also be looking to grab a piece of the Wiimote alteration scene with the Enhanced Battery Grip. The grips replace the standard Wiimote battery door and add a swath of silicon for better grip. The grips will come in packs of two and will range in color among pink, green, blue, black, Wii-blue, Wii-grey, white, and dark grey. Pricing will be $9.99.

gamestop-wii-gear-preview-200702-4.jpg

^^^ Hmmm. Wont that afterglow cooler block the vent on the bottom of the wii? Seems to defeat the purpose of a cooler if you ask me....

EDIT: FYI I was going to get the Nyko one, but I had never seen the second or fourth ones on that list. Any more info about those? Release dates, prices, etc.

Last edited:
Borch712ers said:
Any more info about those? Release dates, prices, etc.

Well I have nothing on the second one sorry but with the fourth I found this on gonintendo.com and they said 'Won’t be in store until Apirl, but we are ready to ship tomorrow.' And Here's the actual link to buy it

Btw the link has now been put by the fourth charger.

Yes I'm double posting but heyy.. what the hell, not the end of the world is it?

Check this out:

thumb_nykoclassicgrip1.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip3.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip4.jpg

From Nyko

won't replacing the battery door with a solid rechargeable unit make it impossible to re-sync wiimotes if they become unsynced? Because the Sync button needs power to work, and you must remove the battery door to press it, thereby removing the rechargeable battery pack = no power for sync. I think they're a great idea but they need a design workaround.

Back