Pre E3 Wii Party!! You're Invited!

Caliko

I am Casual
Jan 17, 2008
Wii Online Code
2064-8110-4406-4869
So E3 is a weekend away. So I thought we could do something cool!

Let's wrap up everything we know so far and post our most wanted games Pre E3. Or let's just talk games, tell me if you think my list is suckish or just post E3 rumors/hopes

I'm just curious to see how our most wanted lists change AFTER E3.

So my most wanted games Pre E3 are

1. Wii Sports Resort
At E3 2008 Nintendo anounces Wii MotionPlus along with another sports compilation that promises motion accuracy that far surpasses Wii Sports thanks to this new Peripheral.

wii-sports-resort-20080715110346342_640w.jpg

2. The Grinder
Just announced High Voltage Software shows off an awesome looking FPMS (First Person Monster Shooter) which (YAY!!) supports MotionPlus to swing a samurai sword and kick werewolf butt!!

e3-2009the-grinder-20090526041943735.jpg

3. The Conduit
One of the most anticipated FPS's of the year is coming to Wii. It promises the most precise Wiimote aiming since Metroid Prime 3. Mr. Ford uncovers a conspiracy in Washington D.C. and finds himself being swarmed by not only other people but otherworldly creatures as well. Conspiracies + Aliens = :ee5k: !

the-conduit-20080709061826928_640w.jpg

4. Let's Tap!
Pure awesome! If innovation had a baby this would be it! Literally place your Wiimote on a surface and tap on the surface to control onscreen action. Blast through space or race... er Tap your way to the finish line!!

lets-tap-20081008100800818_640w.jpg

5. Red Steel 2
What was wrong with part 1? Well this one will support MotionPlus for awesome swordplay!!

red-steel-2-20090429113259130.jpg

6. Gladiator AD
In my opinion this game features some of the best graphics on Wii to date. With the use of Wii's proprietary Quantum 3 engine and MotionPlus-gladiator attacks, this game will be intense. Ancient combat means kill or be killed.

pre-e3-2009-gladiator-ad-revealed-20090525022235137.jpg

7. Metroid Prime Trilogy
The name says it all. The most critically acclaimed video game trilogy in history is wrapped up into one tiny disc. If that's not enough Prime 3's precise aiming will be added to the first two. Updated graphics and better control just means more for an already Dominant series.

metroid-prime-trilogy-20090522005211311_640w.jpg

8. TMNT Smash Up
"Simon Belmont should have been in Brawl", "Mega Man Should have been in Brawl", "Simon Cowell should have...". Though you can't please everyone Ninja Turtle fans will get a TMNT fighter Brawl style! Developed by some of the greatest in game development today. Cowabunga Brawl Dude!!

tmnt-fighters-untitled-20090204025751827.jpg

Sorry just can't decide from here on:

Trace Memory Wii, Cave Story, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Rogue Trooper The Quartz Zone Massacre, SpyBorgs, Rabbids Go Home, Pikmin 3, Taiko Drum Master, Endless Ocean 2, Cursed Mountain, The Calling.

What will this years E3 and beyond hold?? I'm hoping they announce something crazy like more first party games that make use of MotionPlus. Or what about NunchuckPlus!!! Let's hope a Zelda makes my list after E3!! Mee soo Excited!!

So what's your Pre E3 most wanted games?? I want to know!!!

Let's make a most wanted list AFTER E3, I'm excited to see the results

a new Zelda for Wii is a definate want but a new Zelda period would make me happy.

i really want the Metroid Trilogy collection cause i loved 1, never finshed 2 and neved played 3. that'll be awsome.

i'm not really super excited about any other Wii games. Conduit definately looks good. i just hope it us

a new Zelda for Wii is a definate want but a new Zelda period would make me happy.

i really want the Metroid Trilogy collection cause i loved 1, never finshed 2 and neved played 3. that'll be awsome.

i'm not really super excited about any other Wii games. Conduit definately looks good. i just hope it us

Last year peeps flipped out. "OMGZOMBIE!! NO ZELDA?!?!"
The deal is Nintendo don't reveal games until THEY think it's ready to be revealed. So I'm thinking now is the time.

But I want a surprise though. I mean I've known a new Zelda has been in the works since 2007. I want them to reveal a crazy first party game that uses MotionPlus as a requirement.

Or what about NunchuckPlus!! Haha!

I want:

The Conduit
The Grinder
Red Steel 2

I also want them to surprise me with something out of the ordinary. :)

I want:

The Conduit
The Grinder
Red Steel 2

I also want them to surprise me with something out of the ordinary. :)

That's why I'm thinking of making a most wanted thread post e3.

Last year peeps flipped out. "OMGZOMBIE!! NO ZELDA?!?!"
The deal is Nintendo don't reveal games until THEY think it's ready to be revealed. So I'm thinking now is the time.

But I want a surprise though. I mean I've known a new Zelda has been in the works since 2007.
true but then again, its hard to make a bad Zelda game. unless its made by the people who made the CDi games cause they need to die for disgracing Zelda.
I want them to reveal a crazy first party game that uses MotionPlus as a requirement.
i was thinking a new Mario title would be good for that.

Or what about NunchuckPlus!! Haha!

lol

true but then again, its hard to make a bad Zelda game. unless its made by the people who made the CDi games cause they need to die for disgracing Zelda.

Don't worry I took care of that ;) ... I ran into their headquarters and bashed them over the head with my plastic master sword. Then one of the guys pulled out a CDi remote and I pulled out my Wiimote and we had an epic duel.... An EPIC DUEL...

My greatest desire is for them to announce a revival of an OLD nintendo fan favorite (like they did with PunchOut). Maybe Kid Icarus, Earth Bound, etc. I don't know why but I could see them making a new Metroid game that is a third person action shooter (sort of like Gears of War) That would be amazing. I hope a third party developer (Whose name isn't High Voltage Software) can really show us something amazing.

I want this:
[video=youtube;1NteN19qdHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NteN19qdHw[/video]

I kinda expect a new Starfox soon.

I feel ya! Man I have been wanting a new Star Fox for so long. That DS game Star Fox Command really wasn't that good and its time to come out with an amazing Star Fox game. With no on-foot battle, just space dogfights, that would be awesome! With wii motion plus, updated visuals, and online play (hopefully 12+ players) that would be great!

my most anticipated games right now now are the conduit and metroid prime trilogy. i'm hoping the announce a new star fox game at e3.

Hoping they'll reveal some footage of Pikmin 3. Loved the first two games and would definitely by the third day one. Any other Nintendo franchises would be nice, but I'm going in with very low expectations, as I expected too much last year during e3.

Back