Pre E3 Wii Party!! You're Invited!

Hoping they'll reveal some footage of Pikmin 3. Loved the first two games and would definitely by the third day one. Any other Nintendo franchises would be nice, but I'm going in with very low expectations, as I expected too much last year during e3.

Agree 100%, last year I was excited and anticipating all kinds of greatness and instead got Wii Music... Anything has to be better then that so the odds are good I will be impressed with whatever they show. I would also really like to see another developer step up and make some noise, but I doubt that will happen, but who knows someone could surprise us, I do have to say I was impressed by NFS Nitro.

What I really want to see is a Zak and Wiki sequel and Elebits 2, that would be good.

Anyway, Tuesday will be here soon enough and we will know for sure what the future holds.

Agree 100%, last year I was excited and anticipating all kinds of greatness and instead got Wii Music... Anything has to be better then that so the odds are good I will be impressed with whatever they show. I would also really like to see another developer step up and make some noise, but I doubt that will happen, but who knows someone could surprise us, I do have to say I was impressed by NFS Nitro.

No offense but you were disappointed by announcements such as Wii MotionPlus yet got peppy over a new NFS game?

I thought Nintendo's E3 was magnificent. They made announcements without giving too much away. Hopefully they were setting up the stage for better ways to utilize MotionPlus and WiiSpeak(Zelda MotionPlus, F-Zero Online). MotionPlus is the greatest thing to happen to Wii since the Wiimote!

Back