Pro Evolution Soccer 08 - Friend Codes

I'm on and off throughout the day. You can just look for me online, or you can tell me when you can be on and I can try to be there too.

For it to 'approve' each other's FCs, I think you have to go online at least once after you add each other.

Feel free to challenge me if you guys see me online as well :)

@Wii_Mii_Up - just save up $40 and get it, definitely worth that, considering most big name sports games in any sport all go for $50

i hope we can play again
i didn't play more yesterday cause i have to wake up early to work.

my wii pro evolution friend code is 2964-8526-0698, please add me, i already added everyone who posted their friend code in the thread

1676-3643-7256

Game just came out in Europe, had it for about 5 hours and I've won my past 8 matches, no real challenges. I think people are having trouble mastering the controls, quite easy to exploit mistakes. I'm looking for real challenges, dare I say I want to be beaten, because right now I'm already losing my will to play.

But anyway, if you add me then tell me and I'll add you. I'm going to work in half an hour and should be back in 6 or 7 hours, I shall be on around then. I look forward to playing you.

Cadbury and Eazy V I have added you. The others kept coming up as incorrect. My friend code is 2406-5088-6920

Cadbury said:
1676-3643-7256

Game just came out in Europe, had it for about 5 hours and I've won my past 8 matches, no real challenges. I think people are having trouble mastering the controls, quite easy to exploit mistakes. I'm looking for real challenges, dare I say I want to be beaten, because right now I'm already losing my will to play.

But anyway, if you add me then tell me and I'll add you. I'm going to work in half an hour and should be back in 6 or 7 hours, I shall be on around then. I look forward to playing you.

I will definitley want to play you as im finding it a bit easy aswell.

Back