Problem with style settings

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
anyone else have a problem with the style settings in thier profile, ive just filled mine out and wish to change the colours, ect. and the style settings doesnt work and when i click it either nothing happens or i get an error and the page closes

never had it happen to me b4, idk. Care to elaborate?

Maybe I could help if I knew exactly what it was you were trying to do.

i just want to change the colours and such on my profile instead of having the standard red and white boringness, when i click on the style settings button at the top of the page nothing happens, then when i go into editing just one area of my profile (i.e. a block) and i go to edit the style settings of this block then i get an error message followed by this page cannot be displayed.

hmmm, idk. Maybe some sort of browser compatibility or something. idk.

thats weird....

:shifty:

just updated everything (IE and JAVA) and still dnt work....

installed firefox :), sweet as now, bloody IE lol

Almo said:
anyone else have a problem with the style settings in thier profile, ive just filled mine out and wish to change the colours, ect. and the style settings doesnt work and when i click it either nothing happens or i get an error and the page closes

If You Use Intternet Explorer... it Won't Work... Trust Me... BUT! If Your Wii Has The Internet Channel, You Can Edit It From Your Wii. :)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
If You Use Intternet Explorer... it Won't Work... Trust Me... BUT! If Your Wii Has The Internet Channel, You Can Edit It From Your Wii. :)
wud hav been gud to know before i intalled firefox lol

Back