Proof: The Wii gets you chicks.

darthbeaverxp said:
Wow some of u are pretty sad. You must be a degenerate if ur gonna try and get chicks by introducing ur wii to them. Im sure the only ones ull get are desperate, hormone driven ones that want a vibrator.
ooh never thought of it that way, well this thread is still here... i guess you can go away when you get yer wii and live in solitude and glad you swore off women for a video game...

and i dunno what you guys are talkin bout, almost every girl around where i live plays video games and pass the "pretty decent looking" point... maybe im just lucky.. and this aint no shallow hal biz either

ocdan said:
ooh never thought of it that way, well this thread is still here... i guess you can go away when you get yer wii and live in solitude and glad you swore off women for a video game...

and i dunno what you guys are talkin bout, almost every girl around where i live plays video games and pass the "pretty decent looking" point... maybe im just lucky.. and this aint no shallow hal biz either
Ya pretty much ur lucky

Actually, yeah, the Wii will actually have the best chance of attracting chicks that are decent-looking. It's pretty much not even a video game console to them. >.> Just some entertainment. The way I see it, they'll be glad to come over and try it out. xD

Kumoriken said:
Actually, yeah, the Wii will actually have the best chance of attracting chicks that are decent-looking. It's pretty much not even a video game console to them. >.> Just some entertainment. The way I see it, they'll be glad to come over and try it out. xD
yeah thats probly it, I finally got my sis hooked on ps2 with guitar hero just because of the guitar controller.

Kumoriken said:
...That's so ****in' dirty. xD Awesome.
Kumoriken said:
"Hey, girls, wanna come over to my place and play with my Wii?"
xD BWAHAHA!
Kumoriken said:
**** yeah. :ihih: .... <--- Creepiest smiley I've ever seen. xD
Kumoriken said:

not gonna lie Kumoriken, you're gonna get me hooked on xD!!!! hehe

Demon Slayer said:
Giggidy giggidy gooo...thats all i have to say lol

nice. quoth the Quagmire, "giggity giggity giggity, alright"

Back