Complete non-byass comparision of Ps3 and Wii

PSH, its less bias than anything else youll see on these forums

but of course it has to get flamed to teh max like all bias forums

Sovieto said:
PSH, its less bias than anything else youll see on these forums

but of course it has to get flamed to teh max like all bias forums
It gets flamed because this is merely a PS3 section on Wii forums. You'd see the same thing for a Wii section on PS3 forums.

Also, note my previous point. Owning more than one console is not unbiased. It's merely accepting that other companies have good games too, to which most people on here would agree that they like the look of at least a single game on another console (or like a specific franchise, like Final antasy, Silent Hill, Halo, Devil May Cry etc).

look.

Ps3 is awesome
Wii is awesome

Ps3 is for people who enjoy games with Hi-def graphics and have the cash to pay for those graphics

Wii is for everyone to have fun toghether , even if the graphics aren't as high , they're still good , but will always be beaten by Ps3 and Xbox. Nintendo knows it and don't care.

Stop arguing about which one is better than the other. Like comparing apple and oranges. not the same category

Drizzt

I've always wondered what it is about video games that inspires so many people to talk such utter ridiculous fanboy crap. You don't get people blindly pledging their loyalty to one particular music label or film studio and refusing to listen to/watch anything else, so why do it for a console manufacturer? Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Napalmbrain said:
I've always wondered what it is about video games that inspires so many people to talk such utter ridiculous fanboy crap. You don't get people blindly pledging their loyalty to one particular music label or film studio and refusing to listen to/watch anything else, so why do it for a console manufacturer? Variety is the spice of life, after all.

I know people who do pledge there loyalty to certain music labels.

And I think it has more to do with money, than loyalty. I am sure if all consoles cost $20 almost everyone would own all 3.

Hey, was it only me who thought about the fact that if this guy is right, all thats fun in Zelda is the tutorial bit in the beginning, and the rest of the ~40h of gameplay was nothing else but plain boring? :x
Just thought I had to point that out, did have to register for that, but oh well, might aswell after idling on these boards for like half a year.

Squall7 said:
It gets flamed because this is merely a PS3 section on Wii forums. You'd see the same thing for a Wii section on PS3 forums.

Also, note my previous point. Owning more than one console is not unbiased. It's merely accepting that other companies have good games too, to which most people on here would agree that they like the look of at least a single game on another console (or like a specific franchise, like Final antasy, Silent Hill, Halo, Devil May Cry etc).
I only own 1 console and a DS. But compared to other threads, this is as unbias as it will get, and yah, of course it will get flamed, your right.
http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/9405-xbox-360-sucks.html

vagrant said:
I know people who do pledge there loyalty to certain music labels.

And I think it has more to do with money, than loyalty. I am sure if all consoles cost $20 almost everyone would own all 3.
That's needless to say....and that's kind of the point....we don't own all consoles because they all cost $250 or more, and one in particular costs $500 +. :sick:

Cooki3monst3r said:
one can not compare a wii to a ps3 any way. Wiis are sweet and so are ps3s. they are also two completely different animals. period.
he was just giving pros and cons of each

yeah and in that sense it is a comparison. the title of the thread is comparision of Ps3 and Wii... compare a ps3 to a 360 by all means but a wii is supposed to be completely different from both of them.

Your sig says it all any way... a ps3 is a 600 buck home entertainmet system and a wii is a 250 buck gaming system, you can not compare the two.

it was comparing the pros and cons, which were just pros and cons, there was no verdict and he was not directly comparing them

i think 360 is the best gaming system for a gamer whereas wii is more party-oriented gaming

There are so many pro's for the Wii and cons for the PS3 that you've missed, I'm not even gonna go off about 'em. xP You're really not being fair to the Wii. Many of the pro's for the PS3 that you listed, the Wii also has them. Such as Bluetooth controllers, Built-in Wi-fi, etc. And if you're gonna include a damned menu that is to be expected as a pro, you should do the same for the Wii. The Channel browsing is really easy to use and really appealing to the eye.
Plus, these are some of the most stupid con's ever...
-No recharge system for wireless remotes
-Limited online capabilities
-Can't connect to Ds and such
-Poor graphics
-Boring after 2-3 hours of play (polled by xbox and ps3 owners)
~~~
-If I'm not mistaken, they're coming out with one soon. I might be wrong, though.
-Uhh... Yeeeahhh... Not really. The only thing not up there is online GAMEPLAY. Everything else works wonders with internet connection, such as the WiiConnect24, Shop Channel, Weather Channel, Mii Channel, etc.
-Once again, if I'm not mistaken, a few games in the future will. I saw a demo of that one Pokémon game and they did something with the DS.
-Uhh... Once again, not really. You can count the non-HD graphics as a con, but you can't say that they're poor, 'cause they're not. They're just not all magnifacent like HD. I, honestly, don't see THAT much of a difference between my Wii and PS3. Don't get me wrong, it's noticable, but it's not like I'm freaking out about not being able to play my Wii 'cause the graphics are "SO POOR!"
-Are you freakin' kidding me? Even if it is polled by 360 and PS3 owners, that can't be counted as a con. I've played it for hours on end, without getting bored, and so has my 360-owning friend. And since I'm the only one I know that owns a PS3, I can't speak for the freakin' out Sony fanboys. But still, that's the opinion of people who, naturally, hate the Wii, so they don't give it a chance.
And I have yet to figure out how to hook my PS3 up to my Wi-Fi signal, actually.
Anyway, two con's for the PS3 off the top of my head right now are...
-Looks like someone took a knife to the PS2 and PS1 game graphics when you play them on a PS3.
-Many people have experienced overheating problems. Though I've yet to have that problem, I've not heard a single complaint about the Wii over-heating.

Last edited:
Back