Stop slating the Ps3

to him it is lol...... not because you say something that don't mean the discussion is over.... if you finish saying what you have to say then stay out the thread.... and doing this is easier than finding the search bar lmao... But thanks for seeing where i'm coming from,wiiisawesome.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Yes, please disregard everything the child above me said.

hmmmmm i want to know who you are calling a child.....i know what you said, and i agreed with your post on shiftfallout. Now you are trying to take this on another level. But the last time i check this is a forum and you are not a mod. So if you want the thread to be close. go ahead and PM them. But until it is close that mean it is open and free for all. If you dont have nothing to say on the topic then don't post in the thread.

wiiisawesome said:
Yes, I agree with you hotpotato78, in my opinion, it all depends on what games you like, and not the graphics. Xbox and Playstation games never really attracted me and so I've always like all the games Nintendo came out with so I went with the Wii.

Hey, I agree with you & hotpotatoe78, I think that Nintendo has much more creative ideas - Mario, Samus...you know the deal. While Sony has some good games, they lack the creativity and mmm..."fun" of the Nintendo games. What I was trying to say before, is that Sony is losing the battle of the amount of consoles sold...which is clearly explained by charts and nexgenwars.com.

FR. said:
Hey, I agree with you & hotpotatoe78, I think that Nintendo has much more creative ideas - Mario, Samus...you know the deal. While Sony has some good games, they lack the creativity and mmm..."fun" of the Nintendo games. What I was trying to say before, is that Sony is losing the battle of the amount of consoles sold...which is clearly explained by charts and nexgenwars.com.

You say creative Idea's, im sorry but i don't see anything creative in a like 40 year old game that nintendo are still using, they need something else because personally i got fed up with that annoying plumber since the GC version, it's boring now, i mean who really wants to run abot as a plumber jumping over objects, exciting no. Also im a nintendo fan but im fed up with Mario......but i havent played a Metroid Game, looking forward to it.

if thats how you feel brian. You can't be a nintendo fan even though you claims to be one. I'm not saying i am all "hail mario" but i still would play mario, you are talking about mario as if it is a disney game. But hey it is your opinion and i like to see people speak their minds. But mario and zelda is not going anywhere and most of nintendo fans likes these games so you are in the minority.... You sound like you like killing games. The only thing i dont like with some people is, they are to one sided. Nintendo is trying to entertain every type of gamer. So they have other games that i'm sure you can play games other than mario

But it's nice to see that FR. and wiiisawesome agree with me though

---Brian--- said:
You say creative Idea's, im sorry but i don't see anything creative in a like 40 year old game that nintendo are still using, they need something else because personally i got fed up with that annoying plumber since the GC version, it's boring now, i mean who really wants to run abot as a plumber jumping over objects, exciting no. Also im a nintendo fan but im fed up with Mario......but i havent played a Metroid Game, looking forward to it.

"i mean who really wants to run abot as a plumber jumping over objects"?

Uh me and the other thousands of hardcore gamers. Just because Mario is the same mascot he's always been doesn't mean the gameplay hasn't changed, you'd know that if you played them.

LOL I know...thats like asking Playstation owners why they still have a hardon for God of War or something. Even though I like the game its basically been the SAME thing in BOTH games. Kratos is betrayed. Kratos gets mad. Kratos goes on a jolly ole killing spree. Kratos is the winner. The End. Hey theres nothing wrong with that in my opinion. The God of War series is a great game that could go on for a while if the producers wanted to (assuming they're as creative as Nintendo is). The bottom line though is that each of the sequels would be a guanranteed hit regardless of what was in them just like HALO for Microsoft has turned into another hit that millions will swallow with their eyes closed just cuz Bungie gave them what they wanted despite it being the same old product.

Mario is a cultural ICON and even though he hasn't lost weight. Even though he's still got that goofy a$$ Italian accent. And despite his failure to get a job promotion he's still a BADA$$ and millions of fans around the world will continue to play Mario games out of loyalty and the sheer fun they know will come with the experience. Thats the highest tribute that ANY videogame can recieve.

hotpotato78 said:
if thats how you feel brian. You can't be a nintendo fan even though you claims to be one. I'm not saying i am all "hail mario" but i still would play mario, you are talking about mario as if it is a disney game. But hey it is your opinion and i like to see people speak their minds. But mario and zelda is not going anywhere and most of nintendo fans likes these games so you are in the minority.... You sound like you like killing games. The only thing i dont like with some people is, they are to one sided. Nintendo is trying to entertain every type of gamer. So they have other games that i'm sure you can play games other than mario

But it's nice to see that FR. and wiiisawesome agree with me though

I love Zelda, up their with my favourites like Final Fantasy, but I don't think Mario is a good, nor creative or intresting game. It's to bland with not a lot of thought going into it, and i have played Mario, played everyone up to the Gc version which i played for an hour max, and it is now in the bin.

Although I disagree with you, I will respect your opinion. I'll try to look at it from a perspective of a person who does not like Mario or Luigi.

By the way, when you say: "and now it's in the bin," I hope you didn't throw them out because you'll be surprised to find out how much they'll be worth. They'll be classics one day, just like the Magnavox Odyssey.

FR. said:
Although I disagree with you, I will respect your opinion. I'll try to look at it from a perspective of a person who does not like Mario or Luigi.

By the way, when you say: "and now it's in the bin," I hope you didn't throw them out because you'll be surprised to find out how much they'll be worth. They'll be classics one day, just like the Magnavox Odyssey.

I like what you did. So you wasn't lying when you said you are like ssbb_lover and me. good job! i'm glad to see you took the same approach as me, to respect his opinion.. even though i dont think you have to be a mario lover to enjoy mario.... But yeah always look at the view from somebody else eye..

Well said MasterJedi2U, i liked that last paragraph especially.

Thanks man...gotta keep it real you know. The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Sonic are games that are in the same type of category as Mario.

Taills said:
I think it was a bad idea putting full faith into the Blu-ray and almost making the whole console revolve around it.

Still, I'm probably never going to want a blu-ray player I mean, its good for the people that do, but the people who want just a game system most likely feel they're paying extra for something they'll probably never use, except for the graphics for their games. Well, thats how'd I feel anyway...

The thing is. Blue Ray disc is the next form of DVD. It's HD quality and if you ever saw one playing, You'd do what i did and go home to a huge 52 inch tv and say. "My Tv Sucks." The picture is amazing. It also gives Sony the ability to make their games with such good graphics, Since they hold 25gb and extra room for the information to play it.

As for how they do the PS2 games as well, Sony has us beat? I have no clue.

LOL what you MEAN to say is that Blu Ray MIGHT be the next form of DVD. As of now there is NO clear cut winner although sony and its fanboys would love to think that (please note I'm NOT calling you a fanboy. Don't know anything about you). I think we'll have a winner within 2 to 3 years hopefully and then maybe a year or so after that the next generation of consoles will be out by then. Hopefully Nintendo will have upped the graphics on its systems to 720p or even 1080i or 1080p along with having a minimal hard drive. And maybe a higher end model with a DVD player in it.

Back