Protecting Mii's

lmfao another grown man getting whipped by his seed.

Get the belt out, it's never too late to start.

rocket- lol yeah i have a 4 year old that plays the wii more than anyone in the house... hes only deleted a few miis not mine but a few i have made... no way to save them which sucks... i think its pretty cool how little kids can navigate the wii menus and do alot on there on their own...

does your kid ever edit their mii? mine made his look flipping weird spikey grey hair and like 2 sets of eyes.. i think sun glasses in the normal spot and eyes on the forehead....

Miiguy- i understand your POV on the spanking issue but you need to realise that there is a difference between a spank and beating... if you are beating your kid because your mad or for no reason then yes that is wrong.. BUT if you spank your kid and explain why they have been spanked then i see no issue with that at all. a little spanking never hurt anybody...

I feel I overreacted to the situation. For that I apologise to rocketpop.
I still stand by my original point of not needing to lay one finger on a child for them to understand the difference between right and wrong. I appreciate other people may not share this view, but yet still love their child as much as I love mine.

miiguy said:
Then WTF have you got to complain about. He can do what he wants.

Short answer to your question. NO.:nonod:

That says to me you've done it. A child NEVER deserves to be hit. :nono:

EVER. :mad5:

WTF do you know. I'm a child myself or close to (i'm 14) and I know there a moments when i deserve to be hit. I'd lol if I did something bad and my dad say's your grounded for 1 month young man. Though i do agree that hitting your son for deleting your mii's is kinda stupid. Maybe you should try bribing him & if that doesn't work, threats to do summat like sell da wii (did he buy it himself?) or delete his mii's

Last edited:
Avais100 said:
WTF do you know. I'm a child myself or close to (i'm 14) and I know there a moments when i deserve to be hit. I'd lol if I did something bad and my dad say's your grounded for 1 month young man. Though i do agree that hitting your son for deleting your mii's is kinda stupid. Maybe you should try bribing him & if that doesn't work, threats to do summat like sell da wii (did he buy it himself?) or delete his mii's

Ok sorry, but did you even read a ****ing word in this thread. A 3 year-old buying his own wii?..

Anyways, that kid has some real talent and is quite smart for his age. Maybe just watch him when he is playing or something, or limit his playing time.

It may be HIS wii but im assuming YOU paid for it just take it away if he does it and just tell him "would you like it if daddy erased your mii?" and let him think about it.

rocketpop: Get a bluetooth dongle and save the Miis to your computer. I often download/upload Miis from my Wiimote to the PC and back.

The rest of you didnt help much.

When it comes to the Wii, your three year old son is smarter than my mother.

ciper said:
rocketpop: Get a bluetooth dongle and save the Miis to your computer. I often download/upload Miis from my Wiimote to the PC and back.

The rest of you didnt help much.
That's because we don't want to advise on something we've never used. :ciappa:

6ix said:
lmfao another grown man getting whipped by his seed.

Get the belt out, it's never too late to start.

wow...i bet if u have kids now they are locked in a closet starving till u need them to do something lol juss kidding

why dont u get yourself a wiimote that way u save it to that wii mote thats yours and put it like on a shelf so he cant reach.he can still play with his wii motes and u have ur own to keep ur miis n stuff

Back