Protecting Mii's

i kinda skimmed thru this cuz i didn't want to forget my idea so i don't know if anybody said it already......i would say buy a new wiimote and don't let your son know you have it and if you play with him hide your old wiimote in your pocket and take the new one out WHILE HE IS NOT LOOKING SO HE WON'T KNOW

PuNkMaN said:
i kinda skimmed thru this cuz i didn't want to forget my idea so i don't know if anybody said it already......i would say buy a new wiimote and don't let your son know you have it and if you play with him hide your old wiimote in your pocket and take the new one out WHILE HE IS NOT LOOKING SO HE WON'T KNOW
Even better than my idea! Rep'd for not being rude to the guy :)

OK this is what I did, I email my Mii to a friend of mine. But i'm not sure if that will work becuase if he sends it back, will I be able to edit it?

I am also going to by a new remote and keep it put away from the others.

Thanks for all you replies.

BTW: He did it again, this time it was his sister's. I sat him down and had along talking to. I tried to explain to him what exactly he was doing and what was wrong about it. He promised to never delete a Mii again, but we shall see.

Dang, I missed the main debate...anyways, good to see you found something that works...for the time being.

oh, I agree with squall...

gunsnroses said:
maybe tell him to respect your stuff miis and i have a 3 yr old cousin oscar so i know how little kids act

Yes, the most annoying kinda people on the face of the Earth. I'm nice to kids, but I just can't stand 'em sometimes. :lol:

You're in charge so act like it. Whatever belongs to your kids belong to you as well until they're about 12. Thats my logic. :yesnod: :lol:

O I missed it! :cryin: oh well for future reference. :lol:

ciper said:
Even better than my idea! Rep'd for not being rude to the guy :)

Well in my defense I was not rude to him, just to someone else because they asked did his son, 3-year-old son buy his own wii. I just found that ridiculous.

Id spank him not for the purpose of it being over a pointless mii hes only 3 and doing this if you dont find a stop to it hell grow up doing stuff even worse if uve already told him to stop and hes trying to be funny go ahead spank him when I was a little kid acting up spanking was the only thing that worked

rocketpop said:
My 3 year old thinks it funny to erase my Mii. I even tried to save them off to both of my "wii-motes". He also deleted them from there as well.

Is there any thing I can do to prevent this? Sturn warnings, time-outs, spankings does seem to work in this case.

Im sick of recreating my Mii and losing my Wii Sports scores.

How about buying another remote and using that as your remote and save them inside there and hide it from him, just let him play with his remote and you use yours

Back