Pump 'em with bullets

simon387

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2011
Manchester, UK
Wii Online Code
2884-8412-6455-3621
Hey,BTW I am new to the forum so hello to 1 and all.Been playing Goldeneye 007 online over the past couple of weeks and noticed something.I have noticed I can be pumping someone with bullets for a couple of seconds and with one shot they kill moi. After then checking what gun they have from finally killing them its the exact same as mine. Sometimes I can put it down to skill but other times I can't.Can anyone explain?

Haha yeah or when you kill someone and then die a second later. I think its lag. Maybe they get to you first and youre already dead but the lag allows you to keep shooting even though you should be on the ground bleeding out.

Well I am using bio body and reactive armour, teralite with silencer. And with that I get killed with 1 melee while they take 3. I remember it took 4 sniper shots to kill someone. Just seems odd and am just wondering why it is?

That doesn't sound right. Especially if one slap puts you down. Like nate said if its every now and then it could be lag. But if its frequent... Someone smarter than me will be along to tell you why no doubt. Hope you work it out.

....nope

just me Carlito...

um, the slap thing is weird- UNLESS you were recovering from other damage at the time. (these things are easily forgotten during a battle, well they are if you are a numpty like me)

the not killing people whilst spraying is (sometimes) more easily explained:

firstly you said you were on a terralite loadout. (is terra newish for you?). until you get used to it, it sounds like the gun is firing more bullets than it is.
what i mean is the noise of the reload (call it what you will) sounds like gunfire at first. so you hear approx 10 bangs and you've only fired about 4 or 5 rounds....am i making sense?

i noticed that myself after a few games at lvl 25. on other guns i dont notice that effect (i tend to be able to judge how many rounds were fired by sound alone on most weps BUT terralite)

the other way it may be explained is headshots:

you are spraying their arms and legs whilst he goes bang,bang into your skull.

im not bragging (coz i know im pants compared to most ppl here), but compared to the total number of games ive played, my "sharp shooter" (headshot) accolade count is massive. ive got that award nearly 3/4 of the games ive played.

and no- i dont conciously aim for it. its just the style of play i seem to have. (my nephew runs round a corner and puts 6 straight into your chest without even pausing, i cant do that like him...just different styles of play). i put it down to the way i hold the controller and maybe my postion in relation to the sensor, NOT skill.

but i often noticed ppl half emptying a clip as i kill them with a short burst.

but thats just my theories....

Head shots.... forgot about the head shots. I get a lot of them too, not intentionally but I believe pulling the trigger on the wiimote causes your aim to travel up a bit...

Also with Bio Boost you should last through a single melee attack.

Eh maybe your aim is off... dunno... It takes a lot of work to get good at this game. Melee is tough to get down too.

Don't get me started on melee attacks, I mean my name is MRbutterHOOK.I meleed a guy 3 TIMES, yes 3 solid hits. He hit me once and I died with both armor options lol.Either super lag or he was superman himself.

OMG I PLAYED WITH YOU BUTTER!but yeah, the hitboxes in this game are a bit annoying...

Were we on the same team? lol I've probably played with a lot of members here and didn't even realize it.

Majority of the time, i was like, lvl 24 back then lol

ok, the melee thing.

late last night whilst playing online i got a little shock a couple of times.

i heard "thwump!"... and spun around to see this dude running at me melee style.
i was in the middle of a reload at the time and spun to try and get a chance to hit him. but he got me first.... whack! whack! whack!

then we both kinda looked at each other.... there's me going "omg, im not dead!" and him going "omg, he's not dead"....

a small pause as it sinks in that ive just been punched 3 times, then an almighty load roar as dumped half a clip into his head.

was weird, but funny though.

Well am glad to hear its not just me then lol, sounds like a real wtf moment crazy.

maybe more to kill them... but less to disable and have them rolling around grabbing their crotch.

its happened a few times to me now... 3 hits to kill me.

the game claims that the armour protects from bullets and explosions, doesnt say anything about melee attacks though.

but i wonder- is it just a hidden part of the game? maybe like bio boost it is intended to boost your defences. i dunno

Back