Question time

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Alright the idea of this game is to ask each other anything (dont right any questions which may be seen as offensive).

So an example is:

Random poster: Do you like football?
next random poster: yeah i like football, do you enjoy drinking coke
Another random poster: yeah i like coke, do you have a balcony?

Etc. Etc.

I'l start it off:

Do you like to go sledging?

Last edited:
I don think the world will die as such they are saving that for when the sun explodes or when god becomes angry, i think global warming is gonna affect our planet but i dont think any of those will get affected. I'm guessing the planet will go mad not die :p

Do you like to party>

EDIT: post was ment to be for battles.

who doesn't sleep for hours??...Do you eh.............suck when it comes taking to girls, then when it is over..all of a sudden think of good things to say but its to late??

Battles said:
who doesn't sleep for hours??...Do you eh.............suck when it comes taking to girls, then when it is over..all of a sudden think of good things to say but its to late??

No, I have had those moments tho dude ;)

do you like to watch/play snooker?

No, Do you wish you could stab Bill Gates in the eye with an old iPod shuffle?

no

do you think im a n00b :p

Cpt.McCloud said:
no

do you think im a n00b :p

nope not anymore-

besides you never had "n00b appeal" anyways. you just kinda came onto the site without even realizing you were someone who was new. lol

does anyone enjoy making sandcastles still? lol

omg sandcastles are so cool, i love to build sandcastles but i have a feel and i just hate hot sandy beachs near the sea.

come to redcar, nice cool sea air and some ice creams!

very nice

do you think that scarface will make a good wii game

"I never had n00b appeal? lol what dyu mean by that i walked in as if i wasnt knew. . . it took me a few days to get people to know my name :p"

uhh nope. xept when i kick them at my brother

does anyone uhh play a musical instrument

meant for the loose cannon

I do/did lol. On the topic of music Do you like to listen to music when working or do you prefer the silence

bonodo said:
uhh nope. xept when i kick them at my brother

does anyone uhh play a musical instrument

"the saddest thing in life is wasted talent"- a bronx tale

i used to be classically trained in the flute but i havent played in years :( i should get back into it but i just cant seem to find the time it bothers me :(

Back