R U Mr Gay?

Link_of_Hyrule said:
A while back someone discovered that there was a secret message in the logo for SMG in the title that said "U R MR GAY" if you put together all the letters that have stars under them. I was wondering if nintendo changed this or not in the final covers.

mario_galaxy_logo.png

EDIT:

this is for the ppl like me who couldnt see it at first

mariogaymarkedxl5.jpg

HAHA! I love things like this.

I discovered yesterday that Samus Aran is an anagram of Sara M Anus.

"Sara M Anus" is her real name :lol:

Chin35char said:
Alright guys go here - http://sockworld.net/images/SuperMarioGalaxyboxartahoy_9577/image.png

Look at the bottom left under that yellow star dude, right under him, some stars spell out gay

LOOK CLOSELY
Holy crap I thought you were being sarcastic, but it's true!

This really pisses me off.....why is it that whenever Mario is a cover of a game, magazine..or whatever ect........theres always has to be a rumor of him being GAY???

I mean, why dont those certain ppl who think that hes a HOMO....stop riding on Maristecol

CyanRussel said:
This really pisses me off.....why is it that whenever Mario is a cover of a game, magazine..or whatever ect........theres always has to be a rumor of him being GAY???

I mean, why dont those certain ppl who think that hes a HOMO....stop riding on Maristecol

No-one thinks he is gay, it's just funny to joke

i don't think mario's a homo. i think he's homophobic. in fact, i would say he's not above a little queer bashing in the same way the clouds are not above the sea.

TortillaChip520 said:
i don't think mario's a homo. i think he's homophobic. in fact, i would say he's not above a little queer bashing in the same way the clouds are not above the sea.

Why are there no black people in the mushroom kingdom?

I wouldn't be surprised if Mario went around with a KKK mask on weekends

I don't see what your talking about under that star guy crop it and post a zoomed in version of it so everyone can see.

In all games (even on old ones) Mario gets horny when Peach kiss him...

Also... if mario would be gay... he wouldn't be able to help Peach to create BabyMario... You know what I mean :) Somethings won't work if you do not like the other person (in this case, Peach)

Link_of_Hyrule said:
A while back someone discovered that there was a secret message in the logo for SMG in the title that said "U R MR GAY" if you put together all the letters that have stars under them. I was wondering if nintendo changed this or not in the final covers.

mario_galaxy_logo.png

EDIT:

this is for the ppl like me who couldnt see it at first

mariogaymarkedxl5.jpg
I found another hidden message in a Mario cover! Look:

marionaziba9.jpg

oh wow, this is...sooooo old

probably when they showed us the logo thing, aorund a day later ppl found out :wtf:

Back