Race Against Yeta... HELP!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
This Is My One-Of-Four Heart Pieces Left And I Litterally Going Insane... Well, Not Quite...

But I've Failed 27 Times!! I Actaully GOT To The Finish Line And Yeta Sped On By! (*****!)

So Does Anyone Have A Strategy Or A Specific Pathway That They Took!? I'm Using The Shortcut And Not Jumping On The Trees, AND Staying On The Inside. But When I Get To The Finish Line, Yeta Blasts Past Me About A Half-Second To Me!

Help, Please.

(whoo! nineteen-and-a-fifth hearts!)

:wtf:
Try useing the side of the wall. Near the start of the race to the left you can ride up the wall and gain a good lead. Also if you smack her with your sword she becomes stunned.

Hammers and floodlights my friend, hammers and floodlights. These two things will solve your problem! Go to www.illwillpress.com and go to toons and watch hammers and floodlights to find out how

Yeah, I Slice Her At The Beginning...

Than She Just Speeds On By...

...*****.

The main thing you can do is go down that bridge that cuts the corner to the mansion. Be patient it might take a few times to stay on and not fall off.

I beat the yeta very easy. he was about a mile behind me. you just have to know the right time to jump.

I'm not sure if this will help, but it's a little extract of information from gameFAQS that may make it easier to beat her:

•Basically keep your analog stick pressed upwards all the time.

•On the first open field, simply head straight down and do not bother zigzagging, as this will just increase your time.

•In the small area after the bridge, you will notice a slope to jump off of into the area below. This is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT, because if you jump off it (and I mean crouch and release to actually jump, not just slide), and do it in a straight path, you are able to bounce off the top of three consecutive trees in the forest below. You would then land right outside the forest, not only cutting down the time it would take to travel through the forest, but also eliminating the chance of running into a tree.

•When you get into the area littered with fallen trees and rocks, do NOT go through it. Instead, head to the far right side, and you should see a small bit of ground elevated above the rest. Jump onto it - It shall turn out to be an effective shortcut that you can use, but you will likely have to go through a few times before you can effectively gauge where you need to jump.

•When coming down from this shortcut, make sure to jump again.

•Make ESPECIALLY SURE to steer properly when turning the last corner to head to the Snowpeak Ruins. This is imperative, as this is the easiest spot to make a mistake.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I KNOW About The Shortcut.How Do You THink I Got To The Finish Line Within Second Of Yeta?

But, Yeah.
'Thanks Toon Link.

Lol Toon Link you copied all of that from IGN.

I knew I saw it somewhere. Sorry I didn't notice that, I just don't like it when people take credit for someone else's work and don't admit it.

Thanks for the info anyways. +1 Rep for you!

No problem mate, and I'm not the sort of person to copy peoples work and take credit for it. I make sure that I say who originally posted it, or I state where the extract came from.

I hate it when I post something that I made and people said i copied it.

Haha...who remembers when Link was just a kid of 8-10 years old and he used a little dagger?

Back