Racing Games.......?

matheu00

Ma7hiu5-uk
Nov 30, 2010
UK
Wii Online Code
0534-9642-2858-7442
I have a vast selection of games. Ranging from the pokemin series, call of duty, animal crossing, bond, m&s Olympic games (+winter games) themepark.....

But what i am looking for is a decent racer. I've gotten bored of mario kart, and I've got Grid, Trackmania Turbo, and getting asphalt 2........but are there anymore.?

need for speed: prostreet is dirt cheap on the used market. the other ones you should look up first.

EEhh.....I just suggest stick with the classics. :) they never get old

LOL, I remembered my old 64 cartridge of Namco museum.

Also, Don´t know of any good racing Wii game, besides MK, not sure, but have heard that all the Need For Speed series is Trash, at least on Wii.

Last edited:
Excite Truck is an old Wii racing game from '06, and it's cheap as hell at this point (you can get it around $10 on Amazon, lol!). I loved it's single player campaign, and multiplayer split-screen is definitely a blast. I'd say the fun I had with the game was worth full price back when, and now that it's a meager pittance of cash, it's 100% worth the buy. Here's a trailer for the game.

[video=youtube;cxN0vshSuoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxN0vshSuoY[/video]

If it had Wi-fi gameplay, I would bet I'd still play it to this day from time to time.

Back