Rainbow Forest. The Biggest Secret in Pokemon!

you can probalbly use a gameshark and use the walkthrough walls code. I remember doing that once, i think i went to that area, and ia dont exactly remember anything happening. I possable ran into a pidgy or a common pokemon, but not a mew...

WHAT? man i would buy a red version juss to try this out but DS doesnt play GB games..............aww man i used to LOVE my red version ughh i onli knew about missing number i wish i knew about this lol wow i sound like im 10 again

There was a cheat before to go to the orange league and for mew. You had to collect all 150 pokemon, then go by the boat and surf cross to the land and a truck will be their. Then you have to use strength on the truck and say some about a pokeball will be under the truck and then mew will be in it.... i came close to this one because i had 147 pokemon plus i found the truck that they was talking about..... In order for the ship to stay you have to do everything on the boat and then let someone beat you until you white out

and the other one was, you had to beat the elite four pokemon with certain kind of pokemon. and then professer oak or something like that suppose to talk to you and tell you about the orange league

Last edited:
No, there is no rainbow forest. Take a screenshot and prove it.

Yes, there is already a way to get Mew without any codes or anything, it's a glitch in the game itself.

There are two trainers you must not fight.

It's been a while, and I don't remember the exact routes. So...

1. The trainer going to Bill's house with a Slowpoke. I believe he is like the third or fourth trainer. He is standing directly above a girl trainer looking up.

2. The second trainer is the guy on the route between Lavander and Saffron. He is on the west (left) side of the route standing by himself in front of a house.

Now, make sure TO NOT battle them through the game.

Next, make sure you have a poke that knows fly. Go to that route in step #2 and stand directly in front of the house door. MAKING SURE the trainer below doesn't see you. VERY IMPORTANT! Walk down one step and press START immediately. If you got it, the menu will pop up before the trainer sees you and starts a battle with you.

Now choose FLY and fly to the city with Bill's house. I think it's ceruleun city... This time, go and fight the trainer in #1 with the slowpoke. Walk pass him as far as you can and make sure that he sees you, and you didn't press A to talk to him.

After, press start and fly to lavender (the town east of that route with trainer #2). When you get there, you will see a path to the left, walk through it and your menu will pop up automatically. Press B to cancel and you will see Mew. I think he's like at level 5 or something like that.. very low..

There are many variations with this glitch, the MAIN thing that you must NOT do is to battle the trainer with the level 17 slowpoke next to Bill's house because that's the trainer that will glitch the system to think that you must fight a mew.

wii.thao said:
There are two trainers you must not fight.

It's been a while, and I don't remember the exact routes. So...

1. The trainer going to Bill's house with a Slowpoke. I believe he is like the third or fourth trainer. He is standing directly above a girl trainer looking up.

2. The second trainer is the guy on the route between Lavander and Saffron. He is on the west (left) side of the route standing by himself in front of a house.

Now, make sure TO NOT battle them through the game.

Next, make sure you have a poke that knows fly. Go to that route in step #2 and stand directly in front of the house door. MAKING SURE the trainer below doesn't see you. VERY IMPORTANT! Walk down one step and press START immediately. If you got it, the menu will pop up before the trainer sees you and starts a battle with you.

Now choose FLY and fly to the city with Bill's house. I think it's ceruleun city... This time, go and fight the trainer in #1 with the slowpoke. Walk pass him as far as you can and make sure that he sees you, and you didn't press A to talk to him.

After, press start and fly to lavender (the town east of that route with trainer #2). When you get there, you will see a path to the left, walk through it and your menu will pop up automatically. Press B to cancel and you will see Mew. I think he's like at level 5 or something like that.. very low..
That's the way to go peoples.

Everything else you guys have heard on this thread has just been a con. The "rainbow forest" people are just messin with our heads because you guys are new.

Back