Random Wiichat Scenarios

Kira! man, did I miss you
you know the first impression I got from you was: this guy is crazy(in a good way) and he loves anime. and that's carryied on till today. except for some ocassions in which I have talked to you and you showed some sides I didn't see before.

Brawny said:
First, thanks for the mention.

Second:

That is correct. :) I'd call it a lot more than a "thing" though.

first: my pleasure.

second: i understand. please don't think i was speaking down upon it being an internet based relationship. i met my partner on the inter webs. she came over to australia to live with me and we're two years strong. good luck, kids ;)

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah I would be the one making a fire like that one up there^ I'm a pyromaniac after all.

Lol, Axtler, are you mocking pyros? Or do you actually play with fire? If so, if this big Wiichat meet up ever happens, bring your lighter, some oil, wood, paper, swingset, and a full bladder.

Lmao you can tell you're a pyro when you stare at a picture of fire for 10 minutes, mezmerized :lol:

Owlsgo said:
second: i understand. please don't think i was speaking down upon it being an internet based relationship. i met my partner on the inter webs. she came over to australia to live with me and we're two years strong. good luck, kids

Nah, I wasn't offended in the least. Saying that was more of a side-comment to Emma when she gets her arse on here.

Thanks for the luck...I think we shall need it. >_<

ARav989 said:
Lmao cow on fire? Or the swingset explosion? :lol:

Dude just trust me. Ima messed up kid xD. I do stupid things, nothing too extreme though. I laugh at things many wouldn't.

Although, I'm also a very mature kid. I know when the joke is over and what the limit in things are. How many thirteen year old's you know talk as grammatically correct as this?

Eheheh? Lmao. I just noticed you said that.

^_^ Emma!

Brawny said:
I have to agree with James on this one.

What happened to good ol' videogames to get out your violent tendencies?

Thank You! If you ever need an alternative to Emma, I'm here.:lol:

Frogger said:
I thought we agreed, you're my minion.

Yes, Ma'am:nonod:

*walks back to my corner*

FRuMMaGe said:
I'd meet you. At the moment I think of you as kind of a Wario look-alike.

Weird how that happens. Apparently before I put my pic up, a good number of people actually thought I looked like Waluigi :lol:
-thinks-

wario look-alike + waluigi look-alike = partnership of world domination

:lol:

Back