Rate TP

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
wow, can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. same rules apply as red steel, must tell why you give it what you give it, but i want this to be out of 100, because i want to see the disparity in the 90s.
i will start:
i give TP a 99 out of 100. this game came so close to 100, but i had some issues with the storyline and the fact that once again the characters don't talk. now that they have an advanced system, they should be able to put in some kick-ass character voices. speaking of sound, the music kind of saddened me in comparsion to other games. but at the end of the day, this is 100 plus hours of gameplay to someone who has never played without a guide, beautiful transistion to wii controls, and despite the sound issues, the graphics are truly beautiful with component cables. terrific game, almost perfect.

i will give it 97% no game can be perfect and i hate the temples too many puzzles to solve but apart from that great

I'd give it 87. Great game, but too lame and easy.

Last edited:
i will give it 97% no game can be perfect and i hate the temples too many puzzles to solve but apart from that great

con77 you just posted the same thing 15 minutes apart, what gives?

99.6 It was amazing I saw things i never saw before. I did things i never done before. I had new items and enemies beyond emagin. However it was missing a little something, i still have to say wind waker was a little bit more fun.

90 - It could have a better combat system and storyline. However it had a nice epic adventure feel, great art style, and awesome puzzles.

Last edited:
Back