RE4, what weapons do u have?

On my GC version -
Punisher Handgun, full stats
Striker Shotgun, full stats
Killer 7 Magnum, full stats
TMP Submachine gun w/ stock, full stats
Semi-Automatic Sniper w/ scope and infared, full stats
Unlimited Rocket Launcher

Between those and the herbs, ammo and grenades...I have very little space in my xl case.

Cap'n Crunch said:
uh im about to fight salzar or watever but, i have the broken butterfly, the striker, the mine thower thing, the tmp, the normal rifle, i found a rl but i guess it had 1 shot?(because its not in my invatory now), the red 9(almost fully updated) and the 2nd pistol, forget its name, the one with superior handling? but i luv this game!
whoops you screwed yourself, should of used the rocket on salazar. If not should of had the semi-auto rifle to punch a hole or two in his skull...mine thrower is a waist, so is the riot gun!

INEED2WII said:
whoops you screwed yourself, should of used the rocket on salazar. If not should of had the semi-auto rifle to punch a hole or two in his skull...mine thrower is a waist, so is the riot gun!
nope on saddler or on the roach beast, sniper eh still good took 2 shots to kill, but if u had the hand cannon only 1

never buy a mine thrower, cant find much ammo on it

By the end of the game, I'm usually carrying this setup:

Blacktail
Striker
TMP with stock
Semi-auto rifle with scope

xl is 70 grand plus. you can fit it but damn do you need all that. my next goal is too beat assignment ada to unlock the chicago typewriter then safe up the get that. i think i will have more fun playing with that then the IRL. thats next. handcannon is going to be really hard because mercs. isnt easy. assignment ada isnt either.

uttackle71 said:
xl is 70 grand plus. you can fit it but damn do you need all that. my next goal is too beat assignment ada to unlock the chicago typewriter then safe up the get that. i think i will have more fun playing with that then the IRL. thats next. handcannon is going to be really hard because mercs. isnt easy. assignment ada isnt either.
uttackle71, where you going to play football?

really

wario2ooo said:
nope on saddler or on the roach beast, sniper eh still good took 2 shots to kill, but if u had the hand cannon only 1

never buy a mine thrower, cant find much ammo on it

i had enough to make it worth it plus next game aroudn you will start getting it right from the beggining. i usually use it for only times that really call for it. it is not for the everyday shooter

Back