Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

fatalorgasm92 said:
I mean come on your gonna try to poke fun by saying its a grill!? haha i laugh in your face all you can too is make fun of it cosmetically. btw The PS3 looks badass with its sleek black finish. Good job at copying Xbox! you managed to copy "black" and HDMI but No sleel Gloss finish. No Wi-Fi. and a black xbox case from decalgirl is $40 for anyone who cares.
Its a color. Sega used black on all their systems until Dreamcast, does that mean PS2 copied Sega? No you don't copyright color styles. Otherwise Apple would be having fun suing everyone from Microsoft to Nintendo and anyone else that has used the glossy white finish on a product.

Last edited:
Thor's Hammer said:
Its a color. Sega used black on all their systems until Dreamcast, does that mean PS2 copied Sega? No you don't copyright color styles. Otherwise Apple would be having fun suing everyone from Microsoft to Nintendo and anyone else that has used the glossy white finish on a product.

Yes the way you are explaining it is true.
However My point is valid Because The 360 already existed in a kinda beige flat white. My point Was Microsoft Tried to sup up There Console to look like a PS3 pretty much, and they failed, but its funny the 360 wants to be a PS3

btw microsoft doesnt have anything in glossy white..

fatalorgasm92 said:
Yes the way you are explaining it is true.
However My point is valid Because The 360 already existed in a kinda beige flat white. My point Was Microsoft Tried to sup up There Console to look like a PS3 pretty much, and they failed, but its funny the 360 wants to be a PS3

btw microsoft doesnt have anything in glossy white..
Of course it does. Think about this, someone goes to the store and sees someone buying a 360 while he buys a PS3:

PS3
"Hey... 360, huh."

"Yup, cant wait to hook this bad boi up. You getting a PS3?"

PS3
"Yeah, yeah. Upscale old PS games, gonna be nice. So whats all that other stuff?"

"Wha, oh this. Well, i want to put it in my room so i need the WiFi adapter. Im getting some HD-DVD's so i need the HD Drive. Dont want to constantly change batteries, ill be playing this non-stop, so i got a rechargable pack. I want to play online so im getting the gold membership. So, I think im covered."

PS3
"WOW. How much will that cost?"

"Hah, about as much as a PS3 if it had all this, this gaming gooieness."

PS3
"Actually, all that comes standard. Plus it has slots for memory sticks."

"WiFi?"

PS3
"Yeah."

"HD-DVD player?"

PS3
"Well it has Blu-ray. Same difference just hold more info per disc."

"Rechargeable battery?"

PS3
"Um, yes. Built in and removable."

"Online membership?"

PS3
"No, its free."

"Well, its still expensive."

Wii
"Hey guys. Tsk, PS3 huh?"

Ya gamercon your right but your missing something....
The part where he says it will cost as much as the PS3.... Well lets just say you are Getting the best of both so u got a 60gb and a premium.
PS3 60 Gb -$600

Premium Xbox 360-$400
Wifi Adapter-$100
HDDVD drive -$200
Gold Memship-$50
Charger-$15

So you end up paying 165$ more. Now lets say You wanted it to be more even and Got the Elite( keep in mind you can still never upgrade a 360 to be as strong so we getting as close as possible.

Xbox 360 Elite-$489
Wifi Adapter-$100
HDDVD drive -$200
Gold Memship-$50
Charger-$15
USB Hub( 360 has 1 USB port)-$10

So you end up with
265 Bearly 300 Dollars more and still not even!!

So Whyd you get an Elite? Cuz its black?? Well Black Xbox cases are $40 from Decal girl Not 89 or 489 ( assuming you are buying another xbox)
89$ to ad HDMI? i dont think so... 120 gb hard drive PS3 doesnt have that!!
PS3 can Upgrade and uses normal 2.5" SATA hard drives.

So You have to Spend 900+ to get a wannabe PS3....good job Microsoft.

Yes they are, it even says how to remove it in the instruction manual. The PS3 controller battery.

I believe he was talking about the HDD maybe im wrong either way BOTH are.
The intsruction manual does show how to remove batteries as Gamercon said.
The HDD has a panel that you remove, doesnt Void warranty or anything.
Then you simply Take out Hard drive and put new one in, technically Unlimited amount of space.and oh sorry forgot about front ports. Problem is THEY DONT MATTEr. the360 only Takes Devices MADE for the 360. In other words, o i cant use my Normal WEbcam I HAVE to buy the 360 one, i cant put a flash drive in to look at stuff, Hubs probably dotn actually work, and anything like a Mouse, keyboard, Game controller, Racign wheel is useless and not compatible

( i just checked he was talknig about the Battery but Gamercon is still right...)

Ya I just looked it up. I swear I read that it wasn't removable somewhere. But anyway it is still a hassle to have to unscrew the controller. You can use some peripherals that weren't made for the 360 too. You can listen to music and stuff of a flash drive and you can use keyboards.

Well the battery will last for years. Plus i have to take out the 360 battery to charge it, that means i cant play while charging a controller. Everyone says Sony "Locked" the battery, they are just mad they dont have one.

Only WMA/V works with 360. PS3 can read a lot more formats.

Ps3 can use Bluetooth keyboards and mice.

One upper.

GamerCon said:
Well the battery will last for years. Plus i have to take out the 360 battery to charge it, that means i cant play while charging a controller. Everyone says Sony "Locked" the battery, they are just mad they dont have one.
You can get a cable that charges it through a USB port just like the PS3 and you can play while it is charging.

ok guys sorry but i got some questions about hte ps3 and if they are true, that this would cause some dislike to the system(this is what i've heard, i haven't looked into these)....do you have to INSTALL games? did they take the rumble out? does it only have a maximum input of 2 controllers?

Ya but i mean that another Specialty item, PS3 uses a regular USB 2 to USB 1 cable you can pick up about anywhere. Plus thats 15 bucks. and now you have a wired controller. of course the PS3 controller is wired when you use it but that thing charges damn fast! and correct me if im wrong but For the Battery charger on 360 since its AA you have to use either Lithium or Nickel AAs and you cant use standards..

fatalorgasm92 said:
Ya but i mean that another Specialty item, PS3 uses a regular USB 2 to USB 1 cable you can pick up about anywhere. Plus thats 15 bucks. and now you have a wired controller. of course the PS3 controller is wired when you use it but that thing charges damn fast! and correct me if im wrong but For the Battery charger on 360 since its AA you have to use either Lithium or Nickel AAs and you cant use standards..
youre wrong on the end part

mushroomedmario said:
ok guys sorry but i got some questions about hte ps3 and if they are true, that this would cause some dislike to the system(this is what i've heard, i haven't looked into these)....do you have to INSTALL games? did they take the rumble out? does it only have a maximum input of 2 controllers?

The Controller has no rumble. If this is a big deal then thats kinda Shallow.
I mean we have only had ONE single generation of consoles with Vibration why is it so important now we got along without it FOREVER it seems. Anyway Logitech Is HEAVILY backing Sony and is making a rumble controller. Also Think about it, if you are comparing to 360, Which would you rather have Rumble or Motion sensing????

You DO NOT install Games, The only games that you install are ones that you download, since you download the File then Install the game.

no there isnt a Max of 2 controllers. The PS3 has 4 USB ports and Can support up to 7 Controllers

No, yes, no.

1. They have the option to do so due to the fact the game has a lot to load. It reduces the load time to that of the 360 and Wii. You dont have to but it helps.

2. They took out rumble cause of another company sueing them for copywrite infringment. They will be coming out with rumble controllers soon.

3. It can have up to 4 simotainiusly. I was playing FF7 and in the controller option i could choose between 7 controller ports so, yea.

Back