Red Steel 2 Rumors

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Yup you heared, just read this on wiki

'Ubisoft recently sent out a job listing for an "upcoming Red Steel project." It stated that they were looking for people with experience with RPG elements, such as leveling up your character or guns, and online experience. It is interesting to note that the company has also trademarked a game with the name of Fighting Steel.'

Here's the page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Steel_2

What you guys think?

I want to see some RPGs for the wii cuz I love em. A Red Steel RPG might be cool. We will have to see.

It would be really good, and if it was online it would make it really good!! :thumbsup:

i havent finished red steel yet, only about half way through..

but i think a red steel 2 would be cool, they need to sort out the sword fighting, its not as good as everyone was expecting

Looks like the wiki page is down.

Were there any other sources for Red Steel 2 rumors? Trusting a wiki by itself is iffy (you did say rumors though..touche :D), especially one that's been deleted.

Sadly there's no swordfighting as far as i know in red steel, which seems pointless and disapointing.

Hmm page is locked, but from what you said thats pretty cool. And BTW George, there is sword fighting in RedSteel. You must have not played enough to get to your first sword fight

Back