Red Steel 2 Teaser

The 1st was good. This one should be great. This tops COD:Modern Warfare 2in my most anticipated title for 2009.

really

The 1st was good. This one should be great. This tops COD:Modern Warfare 2in my most anticipated title for 2009.
The first one was horrible, you must have been on something when you played it. Hopefully the second is good but I won't hold my breath since the lame controls weren't the only thing that made the first suck.

The first one was horrible, you must have been on something when you played it. Hopefully the second is good but I won't hold my breath since the lame controls weren't the only thing that made the first suck.

Have you watched the link for the Teaser?
There talking all about the controls using motion plus and the new style looks great,if its not some blatant lie i will absolutely get it.

Mind RS1's controls were stiff compared to recent Wii shooters ,but for it was being a launch title it was a good game with some issues. I really enjoyed it ,and i'm actually slowly going back through it in honor of the sequel being announced.

The sequel looks bad ass i can't wait. I just hope they did stray nearly completely away from the shooting.

How was it horrible? It gave you a real good taste on why the wiimote is better than analog sticks. It made you feel like you were actually shooting at people instead of fiddling w/ sticks to shoot people. Where you playing on a small tv? FPS games on the Wii shouldn't be played on small tvs because you need a wide range of area for you to point around in to feel that extra immersion that the Wii provides? I was playing it on a 55 inch tv and I sat on the couch not too far away w/ my elbow resting on side for stability. It was one of the few games that gave me satisfaction on why I bought a Wii.

I like how they deceptively made the graphics in the trailer look like in-game 360 quality graphics...

Yea the graphics look way too good. If it actually does look like that then WOW. But I doubt it... It looks like that was in HD when we all know the Wii has no HD. But none the less it looks cool and I will be looking into this.

Apparently there using a process called cell shading for the graphics,thats what it should look like,heres hoping :thumbsup:

Back