Red Steel 2 Teaser

The first one was horrible, you must have been on something when you played it. Hopefully the second is good but I won't hold my breath since the lame controls weren't the only thing that made the first suck.

Red Steel wasn't that bad. The controls weren't great (although there was only one point where I went into a spin), graphics were a bit dodgy and presentation was very poor. Perhaps it got a bad rap for not living up to its hype but it was reasonable for a 3rd party launch game. Some of the music was awesome though and it did have some nice touches, like turning your gun sideways. Maybe if I'd paid $60 then I might have not been as impressed but I only paid $15 for it and traded it in for $20 so it was a very good buy for me.

Red Steel 2 looks like it could be one of the games that actually lives up to Ubisofts claim of 'Nintendo-like quality this year'. It'll be interesting to see if this one is worth the hype.

I'm just glad the Wii is finally gettin the 3rd party lovin it deserves this year.

I don't like the cell shading side, I preffer the most photorealistic side. But thankfully the graphics looks like xbox360 quality.

Yeah, I hope this open the doors to Assassin Creed II for Wii, from the most realistic side as the xbox360/ps3 versions (as you can see Red Steel 2 has similary gameplay with AC2).

I don't like the cell shading side, I preffer the most photorealistic side. But thankfully the graphics looks like xbox360 quality.

Yeah, I hope this open the doors to Assassin Creed II for Wii, from the most realistic side as the xbox360/ps3 versions (as you can see Red Steel 2 has similary gameplay with AC2).

WOW. Something that stickmode isn't brown nosing!! :tard:

I can't wait for this game to be released. I know I may be practically alone, but I really enjoyed the first game. Besides the controls (which were spotty and buggy at times) the game was awesome. The new art direction looks very good and with Wii Motionplus and (hopefully) online multiplayer this game should be amazing.

i understood from what i read on Gonintendo that online multiplayer was out ,but it was possible for it to be a DLC.

Apparently there using a process called cell shading for the graphics,thats what it should look like,heres hoping :thumbsup:

It's not supposed to look THAT good, the Wii isn't able to do that. No More Hereoes is cel-shaded and doesn't look nearly as good.

It's not supposed to look THAT good, the Wii isn't able to do that. No More Hereoes is cel-shaded and doesn't look nearly as good.

No More Heroes is more a case of artistic excellence rather than technical excellence though, it certainly isn't the best looking Wii game.

I think that the trailer was in HD but Red Steel 2 is undoubtedly Ubisoft's flagship Wii title and one of the first to be released under their boast of 'Nintendo-like quality', so it could look almost that good (just in 480p not HD).

I can't wait for this game to be released. I know I may be practically alone, but I really enjoyed the first game. Besides the controls (which were spotty and buggy at times) the game was awesome. The new art direction looks very good and with Wii Motionplus and (hopefully) online multiplayer this game should be amazing.

Wow, I thought I was alone. Nice to meet you.

Dzapper ,and Twilight you guys arent alone i'm with ya guys as well. I really enjoyed the original. It was the second game i purchased for my Wii the first was Zelda (wow i remember those days lol)

Yea the graphics look way too good. If it actually does look like that then WOW. But I doubt it... It looks like that was in HD when we all know the Wii has no HD. But none the less it looks cool and I will be looking into this.

Wow! I can't believe it. A Wii game that finally caught your interest. The world is coming to an end. :devil:

Dzapper ,and Twilight you guys arent alone i'm with ya guys as well. I really enjoyed the original. It was the second game i purchased for my Wii the first was Zelda (wow i remember those days lol)

I guess you guys don't really read posts in threads.

Yea the graphics look way too good. If it actually does look like that then WOW. But I doubt it... It looks like that was in HD when we all know the Wii has no HD. But none the less it looks cool and I will be looking into this.

It is a trailer. It is most likely not the final product. The trailer was designed to look cool.

Last edited:
Back