Reliving The Legend of Zelda

1.link to the past
2.ocarina of time
3.wind waker

[haven't finished tp yet but i rekn it'll slip in between ot and ww]

minish cap on gameboy was pretty cool. tho haven't continued to play it.

majora's mask and four swords both didn't cut it imo.

the rest of the zelda catalogue i have never given a chance.

i wish they did a link to the past 2. i really do. i thought four swords was going to be that but it turned out to be a mini-game type thing. i love the top-down vibe, and i guess thats whats cool about minish cap. thats really whats great about ds, gba and psp, these old genres like top-down rpg and ide scrolling platformer get to live on. its ace.

art said:
1.link to the past
2.ocarina of time
3.wind waker

i wish they did a link to the past 2. i really do. i thought four swords was going to be that but it turned out to be a mini-game type thing. i love the top-down vibe, and i guess thats whats cool about minish cap. thats really whats great about ds, gba and psp, these old genres like top-down rpg and ide scrolling platformer get to live on. its ace.

I'm only 20 hours into the game at the water temple. I think it will be close to the top to my favorite Zelda game's if not the top. I still think OoT took Zelda to new highs that TP so far hasn't.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
i absolutely loved wind waker, TP is ok

loved OoT even tho i never got passed the damn water temple

Never got past the water temple. I would say that the game is worth beating. Maybe you can download it on the VC when the game becomes available.

art said:
1.link to the past
2.ocarina of time
3.wind waker

links awakening was the sequal to link to the past

Back