Reliving The Legend of Zelda

ahhhh i remember all those years ago when i first got my copy of legend of zelda ocarina of time and i started playin, hours passed and i never got board, then horrer struck , i just couldnt figure out the water temple it was so hard, and in the end i had 2 get help from my older brother but now i can get few the game in no time, and the strange thing is, i never get bored. unfortuently tho i nvere rili played majoras mask until the zelda bonus disk on the gamecube but it wasnt mine, so i never finished the game, but ocarina was far better

The true Link said:
hours passed and i never got board, then horrer struck , i just couldnt figure out the water temple it was so hard, and in the end i had 2 get help from my older brother but now i can get few the game in no time, and the strange thing is, i never get bored.

The water temple might have been the hardest dungeon in the game in my view. It was definitely the most confusing :confused: . I must of raised and lowered the water level a thousand times. I just couldnt figure out where to go. Your right about just not getting bored. Every moment and new discover had me interested till the very end. Man I love that game.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the water temple. I'd forgotten how confusing that one was. Took me a few hours to work out what to do, and even when I did getting into the boss room was a bit of a pain.

Napalmbrain said:
Ah yes, the water temple. I'd forgotten how confusing that one was. Took me a few hours to work out what to do, and even when I did getting into the boss room was a bit of a pain.

Walking around in those metal boots didnt help either. It made things take much longer.

Ah the water temple... brings back some memories. I loved the duel with Dark Link, tried all kinds of weapons/stuff on him. :D

Lol yeah Zelda is the helpless girl who always seems to have gotten captured, and Link has to rescue her. Doesnt she ever learn.

Just like the Princess from Mario Brothers I guess, always in some form of trouble. :)

I sadly must admit that I do not have a single favourite Zelda moment, I have loved each and every title way too much. :)

so the person you play as is link and zelda is a princess lady person,
right??

right

i'm excited, i found a used copy of four swords adventures yesterday, now i have some fresh zelda goodness to hold me over till twilight princess

although i only own majoras mask and ocrania of time, ocrania of time is far far better, majoras mask is a bit boring and there are too many things to do at one time and not enough direction, that you get very confused. im on the last 1/4 of it now, i might go bak and see what can b done to finish it..

ocrania of time however, is the best game eva, ive completed it 3 times, and i always find jaba jabas bellie and the forest temple the hardest lol!

^ yeah the the time thing sucks, cos if u go bak in time, you loss stuff like magic beans :(

Ah the water temple... brings back some memories. I loved the duel with Dark Link, tried all kinds of weapons/stuff on him.

lol, i just used that big warhammer thing n smacked him:lol:

Back