Removing tips?

Larahb

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out to turn off those crazy redundant tips. They are especially annoying in the Wii Play games. Thanks!!

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. At least now we can just get used to them! I appreciate your response!

kronau said:
i dont think you can its a legal ishue

Issue.

They are there for safety reasons.
If something bad happens, Nintendo can fall back and say we told you so :lol:

Plus it wastes like a second of your time.

I don't mind the reminders to use the wrist strap or cover on the Wiimote, that isn't a big deal. What I DO mind is all of the instructions on how to bowl, how to use the pool cue, etc. They totally clutter the playing space and in pool, you can't even see the table because it's covered with the instructions on how to strike the ball! I guess it's not tips I was hoping to remove, but instructions that you need to see maybe once or twice, then you know how to play the game!! Can the instructions be removed or cleared??

Yeah, you can thank all those fools who injured themselves. When FF11 came out they have a reminder screen tell you to not forget real life exists everytime you logged on (You learned quickly to ignore it).

If only we could sue big oil companies for corruption and leave idiots who spill coffee on their laps to their own fate. But that isn't how the world works.

yea i almost hate playing baseball cuz of the intro...i wish it would be programmed ot run for the first time with a mii...or stop running after u turn pro

Eeks! My novice level has been exposed!!:yesnod: :yesnod:

Back