resident evil 2 on vc?

hopefully but im not sure. Nintendo is slow on bringing new VC games to N64

I wish they'd bring out Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil 2.
I mean they did Zero and 1, why not 2 and 3?

Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console

Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console

Then why did they release the first two? :/
I can never find 2 or 3 at gamestop around here. I always find Zero, sometimes One.

Resident evil 2 is on gamestop for gamecube for like 5 bucks. Btw, which is better Resident Evil 2 or 3? i enjoyed resident evil 4.

I can never find 2 or 3 at gamestop around here. I always find Zero, sometimes One.

Because Zero was released later on in the GameCubes life and the first was remade and also released on a console few got.

Ebay is ya best bet for getting them

resi 1 and 2 are the best in my opinion, code veronica was good also.

Resident evil 2 is on gamestop for gamecube for like 5 bucks. Btw, which is better Resident Evil 2 or 3? i enjoyed resident evil 4.

I liked 2, it was fun. 3 was good, but the constant run in's with Nemesis got annoying/aggravating. 4 was great, but it didn't stick to the classics.

Because Zero was released later on in the GameCubes life and the first was remade and also released on a console few got.

Ebay is ya best bet for getting them

Ahh.. I see. Ah well. It still would be nice if it was released again though.

I wish they'd bring out Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil 2.
I mean they did Zero and 1, why not 2 and 3?

I agree 100% That would make me happy. I did have all them for ps3 from the ps store, but I sold my ps3. I'm glad I did it too. But yea I would love to get them again for nintendo because Resident evil on nintendo is so much better!

Back