Resident Evil 5 Demo

I was afraid someone would say that. I'll stick to online co-op as much as I can...

i love the demo, did each stage about 4 times, not counting co-op online and offline.
i will say this though, afta playing RE4 on Wii........wow, that may forever be the best controlling RE game, even though its not hard on ps3, i notice it takes away from the experience i got with the wii, of physically aming and swing the knife. STILL EPIC GAME THOUGH

I finally beat the guy with the chainsaw. Well actually, I killed everyone else while the kid I was playing co-op with beat him...

I am so excited for this game!!!!! My Dad and I played all the previous Resident Evils, which most were threw Nintendo, but once we heard that the new one was on PS3, we made a decision to get the PS3 for Christmas. We even got a new TV for it. We are so anxious to play it! We preodered it already. We got Dead Space to past the time till Resident Evil comes out, Dead Space was really cool too!

I finally beat the guy with the chainsaw. Well actually, I killed everyone else while the kid I was playing co-op with beat him...

i was playin by myself and used up every bullet, grenade, and shot all those flame barrels and still didnt get him,....then i had one snipper bullet left......
i ran as far as i could, turned around....took aim, aimed for his one eye, and he was DONE :yikes: CRAZYNESS :crazy: but thats the type of thrill i like in RE

One thing someone showed me was that you can shoot the electrical box down from the pole to the left just before the staircase. Easiest way to stun him, just shoot it when he gets close...

I am so excited for this game!!!!! My Dad and I played all the previous Resident Evils, which most were threw Nintendo, but once we heard that the new one was on PS3, we made a decision to get the PS3 for Christmas. We even got a new TV for it. We are so anxious to play it! We preodered it already. We got Dead Space to past the time till Resident Evil comes out, Dead Space was really cool too!

i found dead space resembled resident evil 4 a little bit in the controls and the shops and the general survival horror aspects. maybe thats just me though. i didnt think it was scarey though.

i found dead space resembled resident evil 4 a little bit in the controls and the shops and the general survival horror aspects. maybe thats just me though. i didnt think it was scarey though.

I enjoyed the game, I found it more gross then scarey, I think the only time I jumped was at the very end of the game when the chick was climbing around in the backround.

I enjoyed the game, I found it more gross then scarey, I think the only time I jumped was at the very end of the game when the chick was climbing around in the backround.

oh yeah, doesnt she come up behind you at the end or somthing? i only got through chapter 7/12 i think, lost intrest

Same here, I lost interest in Dead Space after a while.

I will say this though.

I think Sheva was a pretty good addition to RE...

oh yeah, doesnt she come up behind you at the end or somthing? i only got through chapter 7/12 i think, lost intrest

Yeah at the end. See if I start a game, I have to finish it. Pet peeve. Plus I wanted to see the end before I returned to college. :D

yeah, im so glad they did away with the helpless survior (ashley, LEON HELP!) if theres one thing i cant stand in a game its missions where you have to keep somone alive.

@wiigirl2006
i rarely finish a game unless its really good. id say out of ten games i finish 4, but i have like 70 played games on my 360 plus maybe 20 on ps3, hard to say since it doesnt keep track

This game looks epic. Demo is kickass. I haven't beaten it yet though, but I'm not amazing at it yet -.-

I went home from college this weekend and downloaded the demo. Awesome is the word to describe it. We finished it with the co op, which I loved! To short though, HUGE teaser LOL.

I went home from college this weekend and downloaded the demo. Awesome is the word to describe it. We finished it with the co op, which I loved! To short though, HUGE teaser LOL.

Back