Resident Evil.......Series?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
this is more proof on Resident Evil for the Wii, but...it says Biohazzard Series....Series!? I'm not going to buy all my Resident Evils over again just for a new system (re0,re1,re2,re3,re4) BUT what i thought would be cool is if its all of them in 1 disc, which may be hard though! i dont know hopefully more news will come on sep 14 or something and if its all the series in 1 then i will sell all my RE gc games for money towards that!

Attachments

• Resident Evil.gif
    Resident Evil.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 194
Sovieto said:
this is more proof on Resident Evil for the Wii, but...it says Biohazzard Series....Series!? I'm not going to buy all my Resident Evils over again just for a new system (re0,re1,re2,re3,re4) BUT what i thought would be cool is if its all of them in 1 disc, which may be hard though! i dont know hopefully more news will come on sep 14 or something and if its all the series in 1 then i will sell all my RE gc games for money towards that!

proof? looks like an image file to me, with no source, or even a logo

well theres no source from the people that had it, well they got it from a person that wanted to remain annoymous, it looks right so shhhh be happy dont be negative!

lol Sovieto, weren't you the one that posted this:

Sovieto said:
you need a source if you want anybody to take you seriously!

But if it is real i'm not sure what "Resident Evil Series" means. I think they're just gonna stick with RE5.

maybe, but i dont want people to take me seriously, theres nooooo 100% proof this could be real, its just hope

and no, their not gonna come out with re5, atleast theres no plan to atleast so far

I was under the impression that RE5 was going to be released for the 360 and the PS3, and they were going to make a Wii Exclusive game.

I think I may know where RE5 is based at, anyone else got any ideas? :)

Sovieto said:

It could mean a series based off the Wii exclusive (see below). That said, I don't believe it anyway, it looks dodgy and there's no source.

CaseyCor said:
I was under the impression that RE5 was going to be released for the 360 and the PS3, and they were going to make a Wii Exclusive game.

I think I may know where RE5 is based at, anyone else got any ideas? :)

You're quite correct, PS3 and 360 gets Resi 5 while the Wii gets an exclusive separate game.

By the way, Resi 5 is set in a desert town (Link), but I don't know where in the world it is. Interesting location though, wonder how they'll use it?

Back