Return Of A Classic

Should Nintendo Revive this Classic? (POLL/PETITION)

• Yes

Votes: 114 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000

KID ICARUS aka PIT:
300px-SSMBB_Pit.jpg

Since, Pit's (Kid Icarus) appearance in, SSBB, there have been many rumors about Kid Icarus being revived from its old NES and Gameboy series, and making its way onto the Wii.

NES:
Kid%20Icarus%20-%20Ingame%203.gif
Kid%20Icarus%20-%20Ingame%201.gif

There is no reason for this game NOT to be made. Pit can fly, there would be no problem controlling him on the Wii, Pit has got a bow and arrow, we know this can be done and it will work (as with Zelda), and they could expand his weaponry.

Also, In a 2005 interview with IGN, game designer Shigeru Miyamoto hinted that a new Kid Icarus game could be released for the Wii console. "Well who knows?"

At E3 2006, after introducing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (in which Pit will be a playable character), Miyamoto suggested that Kid Icarus could very possibly appear on the Wii at a later date (and he didn't mean SSBB). I know it was a suggestion, but we also know what Miyamoto can do, especially when its "very possible".

GAMEBOY:
Icarus22.jpg

People have wanted to see Kid Icarus revived for a very long time, here are some mock ups from fans, that hopefully we agree would have been great, and is still very possible on the DS:

kid_icarus_ds.gif
kid_icarus_2.gif

Check out this video, this guy feels the same way as me and he talks a little more about why we might possibly see Kid Icarus for the Wii.

Its very interesting:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Kes3kjgoM[/MEDIA]

There is almost no reason NOT to think this game will make its way to the Wii sometime. Hopefully we will see this game in the near future of the Wii's life. It can be said that this would be a great game to go side by side in your game collection next to Zelda.

I hope this will happen, I'm backing it 100%. :D

What do you guys think? Should it be done; would it be good; will it happen?

Last edited:
MetroidZ said:
thats not what Miyamoto meant.

Edited so that people now understand.

I know what he meant. I voted yes, and my comment was moreso supporting the possibility. They already got a new platform model of Pit, so it could very possibly lead to a new game.

vagrant said:
I know what he meant. I voted yes, and my comment was moreso supporting the possibility. They already got a new platform model of Pit, so it could very possibly lead to a new game.
Ok, gotcha' :wink:

Wiired said:
I voted yes, I recon if he does well in Brawl, aka has a good set of moves etc.. I recon they should def. revive him :)
i think he has got a some good moves (u can see some on the new trailer) :thumbsup:

:blush2: someone voted no. lol. :eek:ut:

MetroidZ said:
i think he has got a some good moves (u can see some on the new trailer) :thumbsup:

:blush2: someone voted no. lol. :eek:ut:
Sorry that was me :wink: , i just thought it looked crap (but obviously it must be good judging by peoples reactions). anywasy, whats the point ina poll when everybody votes on one thing?:)

Back