Ridley in Brawl.

mushroomedmario said:
so? that's the very first bowser, what's super mario galaxy in the long run, there's gonna be mario games after that....

this is the game that started it all, i think if we say anything about 'shrinking the size' of bowser, it should be this bowser,

if your excuse cause that's the newest game to date than it's not a very good point, seeing how bowser's not that bigger than mario in mario strikers charged...

I dont know......i guess Bowser has the power to make himself huge!!

Why doesnt he just stick to one size...?:scared:

CyanRussel said:
I guess so....i mean, thats like the only thing that i can agree with you on.....even, though Ridley wouldnt look and or be right "resized".
Lol you don't want to admit it do you. Yeah it would be a little weird seeing him like that but it would be worth it. But meta ridley can stay the same size as a boss.

Wreked said:
Lol you don't want to admit it do you. Yeah it would be a little weird seeing him like that but it would be worth it. But meta ridley can stay the same size as a boss.
:wtf: Admit what? I did admit it!!
I said, this was the only thing i could agree with you on, "If im not mistaken, by my own words i use.....i know that my words would never turn around and back-slap me....:lol: ....i think:scared: ..well actually i know:lol: "

Besides, i re-thought what i said before about not resizing him, then remembered that they were able to make Bowser small for no reason at all (with no complaints from any fan.....to be honest, IM SHOCKED:shocked: ) so well, i guessed; if they could do it for that Fire-Breathing Ugly-ness of beast...then they could do it to a skinny @$$-flying piece of Sh!t.:ciappa:

:Excuse me for my language:smilewinkgrin: ....havent cursed in a while:

yeah but bowser get's resized in every game he's in it's just him....so in brawl they had the right to make him any size

ridley is always huge, in every game he's in, that's just who he is

and he shouldn't get resized cause that's bowser's thing...not ridley's

hmm and now that i think about it i want ridly to be a boss
because i want to have a longer storyline and we need more bosses
and theres tons of characters that are gonna be in ssbb anyways

that was a 2 second intro, i'm sure if you look at everyone else's intro you could find a different flaw

i doubt sakurai put that much time into ridley because it didn't matter cause he wasn't a playable character

look at the trophies, they have flaws too

nobody's complaining about it cause it dosn't matter....it's a two second video

and the main character of that video was samus, not ridley, so sakurai + team probably dind't put that much effort into him

i'm not saying ridley couldn't make it
he very well could, i'm just saying why i personally wouldn't like that situation and point that sakurai would have to overcome to make that happen

and resizing for just one game, while the character is huge in the rest....just seems a tad bit weird

Back