Rumor New Zelda

E7ernal said:

Because purple represents gay. Just like the rainbow does. I'm not trying to offend anyone either so don't think I am, I'm just saying thats all.

yeah i found this zelda thing in my gameinformer that came in the mail today and cant wait to see what exactly they do to a new zelda for the wii, i hope they dont rush it and make the puzzles hard... maybe push the graphic capabilities of the wii this time...

xbandaidx said:
Because purple represents gay. Just like the rainbow does. I'm not trying to offend anyone either so don't think I am, I'm just saying thats all.

Actually, it's a purple triangle that represents lesbian.

komio said:
yeah i found this zelda thing in my gameinformer that came in the mail today and cant wait to see what exactly they do to a new zelda for the wii, i hope they dont rush it and make the puzzles hard... maybe push the graphic capabilities of the wii this time...

I second that! we need a challenge, something so insanely hard we'll all be on this forum everyday trying to figure it out, and banging out heads against the walls. Literally.

P.S. Komio, did you get a chance to add me yet?

xbandaidx said:
I second that! we need a challenge, something so insanely hard we'll all be on this forum everyday trying to figure it out, and banging out heads against the walls. Literally.

There are enough broken TV's as is from the Wii-mote...seriously we dont need anymore
x.x

Anyways if this is true, then i can't wait, Twilight Princess was great.
Also i hope if this is made then they
-Make the Graphics better to suit the Wii
-Voice acting (Link doens't need a voice though, just the other charactars, i'd prefer silent Link personally anyways)
-More items (Items are just all around fun)
-Make Hyrule even bigger (that would be pretty sweet)
-I want the Wizrobes back too...=P

Back