!!!rumored!!!

I hope Sonic is in Brawl but in Soul Caliber I usually used people who were fast and used short ranged attacks like most of the girls(Taki mostly).

even though I posted this topic, I think that nightmare would be a big was of time to add him to the collection of smash character's. And first of all nintendo isn't even the owner of any of these characters (I think it is capcom) And I don't think that nintendo ever presented something from capcom, but I could be wrong.

yea nightmare would be a waste of time considering that he is so slow to begin with. his attacks are powerful but that doesn't make up for the slow movement.

Well, it looks like they're slowing the general gameplay down in general...
So something like that is a slight possibility...but I'm 99% someone just made that up. It's just a coincidence that it's possible.

Nightmare may be slow to begin with but a good Nightmare player wont stop swinging/moving until the opponent is dead and he has some pretty quick moves in his set for when you really need them.

idk about sonic, it would be cool but i can just imagine them basicly cloning sonics moves off of fox. im so tired of the clones. gannandorf-capt. falcon link-young link fox-falco kirby-jigglypuff. who even likes yoshi,jiggli,pikachu, or kirby??? they are the worst characters in my opinion.

SuperSmasher025 said:
But what's the point in using slow characters? People choose speed over power most of the time so it's easy to just eliminate Nightmare.

Ya this sounds a little nerdy, but i live in quebec and they were holding a MELEE tournament. and I came in thrid out of 2150 people around and I was using ganondorf, he might be slow but with 2 to 3 moves you can give someone a high percentage.
(refereing to the people who do like to use the slower character) like for instince donkey kong vs. fox ( ya I know it sounds like a cheap match) kong could win against him. that game is all about timing so ya:p

well its not hard to get around the slow character's attacks. all you need to do is get a few quick attacks in and repeat the process. then send them rocketing with a smash attack. some people just tend to try to take the hits rather than dodging, which is why you are able to get their percentage fairly high.

I think instead of putting soul calibur characters in Brawl, they make a new soul calibur game with the wiimote controls :D
But I think its highly unlikely that nightmare will be in brawl.

Back