Rune Factory: Forging problem

Lu-Moo

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2010
Detroit
I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. I have all the materials I need. Forge level as well as skill level for the item I want to create is where it should be and I still can't upgrade past the second level of farming tools.

It's getting me really pissed off. I mean, the only thing left I can imagine is upgrading my forge to a bigger one or my character level isn't high enough. No walk through I found made any mention of either of those two things though.

You need to upgrade your forge in order to get additional items. The same goes for the kitchen.

The upgrades come at level 25, 45 and 65 but you can make anything that is 20 points above your current level.

So I can't move to the axe that can chop treetrunks or so on until I get abigger forge than the starter one? Because I know for like, the lumber axe it's like, I need 30 skill lvl and lvl 25 forge which I have but won't let me do it. So if it's just a matter of upgrading to a bigger forge then I guess that solves all my problems.

Yep that should do it for you. I was in the same position when I started playing, I knew these items existed but couldn't make them. As soon as I started upgrading my house it all came together pretty quickly though.

The start of the game seems like such a distant memory now, but I have played Rune Factory for over 279 hours, so that's probably why!

Back