runescape

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
anyone play? i hardly play but i was just curious if anyone else did. if so what level are u?

I did, I got up to level.... 70 I think, but then they stopped made you pay to play it, and I didn't like the new runescape... So I stopped.

LMao wow.....I am so suprised someone brung that game into here...

Well...Most resent pictures.....Level 108 combat and about 1580 total before i quit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^About 36m^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (if i was to sell it the day i took it)

BTW, my account is banned (banned it on purpose who would have through saying Uterus to a mod was bad
:lol: :lol: )

LOL I hardly play. I joined on Easter and now I'm on lv. 54 with all rune armor and rune skimmy. LOL that sounded a bit nerdy.

icyoooppplaa said:
LOL I hardly play. I joined on Easter and now I'm on lv. 54 with all rune armor and rune skimmy. LOL that sounded a bit nerdy.

OMG!1!!!1!!!!1!$#$@ NOOOOOOOOOOOOBB!!!! I will pwn you wiht ym abysa.l whihp wrold 85 55 wild pl0x? (Typical rs conversation..)

Main reason why I hate rs lmao ^^

RUNESCAPE?!?! THE HORROR!!!

No in all, seriousness....I hate that game

i was once sucked into it...2 years of my life...gone...

I was lever 79 with full rune, and some dragon weps.

seriously, anyone who still plays the game, take my advice and get out while you still can. you will regret it later on.

i still log on sometimes in boredom to make fun of the noobs in the cow field, stealing their kills and talking like a complete ass, "lol d00dz i liek..stool your killzorz. Hazhahahah nub"

ARav989 said:
i was once sucked into it...2 years of my life...gone...

I was lever 79 with full rune, and some dragon weps.

seriously, anyone who still plays the game, take my advice and get out while you still can. you will regret it later on.

i still log on sometimes in boredom to make fun of the noobs in the cow field, stealing their kills and talking like a complete ass, "lol d00dz i liek..stool your killzorz. Hazhahahah nub"
That post...is basically what happened to me. I played for 2 years...that's all I did. Hours of my life. I was level 81 I think with everything a non-member could have, + leveled up my non-combat skills a ton (mining, smithing, woodcutting, etc.).

Stop while you still have a free will.

my goodness. i played that when it came out. played it till i hit the max lvl 45. that was when all you could do was battle.

i did i was like lv 75 i think the username is the same as here i had about 10.3 mil but i got bored and gave it to my best friend

Back