sakuri dosnt care about the updates anymore

Please take a second to type words so we can understand better, or at least me, I don't get why people post with such poor grammer, I don't understand what you typed at all, sorry.

lmao if i was rly tht into it...my friend pointed outt hat R.O.B made a 1st appearence on the dojo Aug 21 2007

Last edited:
Umm, even if it WAS R.O.B., why would anyone care, as they're already reading spoiler content by reading about cpt. falcon!

he's (sakurai) already stated that he isn't worried over spoilers anymore thanks to the internet. Also most if not all updates in recent weeks have had spoiler tags themselves.

So even if he does care about the spoilers, he's at least warning you ahead of time about them, which is MUCH more than the average wiichat member does. (we often tend to forget) So stop whining and be grateful that he cares enough to update the dojo at all okay?

Not trying to be mean, but nit-picking over such tiny details when he has been so gracious to us with the game already is kind of stupid IMHO.

^ exactly. he has the question mark updates that warn you about secret information on character/ stage unlocks

to JT: again with the question marks... it tells you that secret information is on the next page and asks you if you want to continue... so for the purposes of those who clicked no... you should spoiler tag your post

GUYS I AM NOT DOWNING SAKURI IT WAS A JOKE AND I WAS KIDDING!!! EVERY1 NEEDS TO RELAX...if sakuri rly ddnt care he wouldn't have made the game he was talked into it. every1 needs to calm down

Back