sd card slot

megaman8s8

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
hey everyone i having problems with my sd card to comeout of the slot. Normaly with digital cameras or anything else that uses a card it had a push back and comes out with ease. I put the sd card in the wii and it gets stcuk and i have to use tweezers to get it out. Is it supposed to be like that or is there a button that pushes it out?

megaman8s8 said:
hey everyone i having problems with my sd card to comeout of the slot. Normaly with digital cameras or anything else that uses a card it had a push back and comes out with ease. I put the sd card in the wii and it gets stcuk and i have to use tweezers to get it out. Is it supposed to be like that or is there a button that pushes it out?

No, you're right - you should be able to push it in and have it pop out slightly, and then pull the rest of it out. You did put it in correctly, right? The little slanted part on the SD card should go in first and on the bottom (assuming your Wii is vertical).

Besides that, I have no clue. Call Nintendo?

megaman8s8 said:

I read somewhere else about people having these problems. I tried it on mine, and it ejects for me when I push it in.

Back