Sega Genisis

^Sonic 06, also the end of Sonic AM

Have you played heroes? or unleashed?
Not all are good in fact only a couple would count as good.

Wait we are talking about MegaDrive here?

Sonic heroes on Megadrive is quite good

[video=youtube;h5leHYVxL1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5leHYVxL1M[/video]

You mean where the girl kissed him? That was Sonic The Hedgehog, the game that and I quote "Had the potential to be one of the best in Sonic history, if they wouldn't have rushed it for Sonic's 15th birthday" It came out and 2006, they named it Sonic The Hedgehog because the creators thought it would be the defintive Sonic game, despite the countless number of glitches, people now call the game Sonic 06, and the girl that kissed Sonic was named Elise, Elise the HUMAN

Sonic in human world dont work.

Robotnick used to look like a walrus

Anyway, other Megadrive games.

Gunstar heroes.
Dont like it then you are nothing.

Phantasy star 4
One of the best RPGs ever (Alys <3)

Alex kidd isnt that good on MegaDrive

Sonic The Hedgehog 2: Heroes seems good

Never been a Sega fan since I was a dumb ol' youngin' who only had eyes for Ninty back in the day. Not that ya can blame me, since I couldn't afford two consoles anyways.

I've played Unleashed once, it's not that bad.

tumblr_maxts4GrEJ1rop03zo1_400_zps337f8f5b.png

Nuy6D_zps01a0852e.gif

Unleashed, I liked it. I beat the game a year ago, I play it for nostalgia.

1313046796429_zps05727617.gif

Warehog bits are the bad ones.

They should have a cheat like in Lawnmower man that lets you skip the dull bits.

ALL GAMES SHOULD HAVE IT

A few of my friends had genesis back in the day and even 1 cousin did. But I was a nintendo and super nintendo fan. But just few days ago I went to goodwill and got a radica little box it hooks up to the tv and has 6 games built in. Its says genesis on the front. One of the games is Sonic the hedgehog.

Back