Sega Genisis

Ragor

The SpinDash Speedster
Dec 15, 2012
Ohio
Wii Online Code
6043-7114-6190-8021
Who misses the Sega Genisis? It had some great games, it died out a long time ago. So we fan talk about all the good games that the Sega Genisis has had over all the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sega "MEGADRIVE" isnt dead yet, new games coming out for it

Really, I haven't heard of any new releases, what are they? And what so you mean by I'm not a true fan of the console? I had that for a good 5 years.

He means your a Sonic fan, which you shouldn't be because most of the games sucked.
If your truly a Sega fan here is a question.
What was Sega's mascot before Sonic? Oh and no Internet checking.

Um... Alex Kidd

He means your a Sonic fan, which you shouldn't be because most of the games sucked.
If your truly a Sega fan here is a question.
What was Sega's mascot before Sonic? Oh and no Internet checking.
Sega didnt really have one true one before Sonic, they did have a few charters that where in a few games Shinobi (Joe Musashi, but other Musashis went in other Shinobi games) guy, Wonderboy, Alex Kidd
Really, I haven't heard of any new releases, what are they?

Pier Solar springs to mind

e means your a Sonic fan, which you shouldn't be because most of the games sucked.

The Megadrive sonic games where all good, its just the 32bit+ eras weren't kind (and some Game Gear ones), recent ones have gotten him back on the good game route (Sonic all star racing transformed, Sonic Generations, Sonic Colours)

Unleashed, I liked it.

I beat the game a year ago, I play it for nostalgia, the hardest part of the game was the final boss.

No I personally didn't like it thought I enjoyed the other parts
btw whats the title of the sonic game where he kissed the girl? Now that games was HORRIBLE!

Back