Sell Wii For 360?

Here is a tip ... buy it for your PC... You are typing on one right now right? it will run just fine and really man get quake wars or some thing else if you must have an online shooter. I didn't know about this yet I seems EA is really trying dump on the Wii it seems... to bad... Really though if you need to sell it then just do it. Pretty soon you won't be able to as nintendo may be upping the production. Trade ins suck... hey but if it makes sense to you go ahead. You might as well have fun with FPSs before they get stale.

Last edited:
shikes said:
I know that Medal of Honour Heroes 2 isnt online because i purchased it and it doesnt have the feature, so im taking it back. I dont mind paying $50 every six months for Xbox live, i can afford that.

Its actually $50 every 13 months not 6 :p But you can find it for $40 when its on sale at Circuit City/Best Buy.

Seeing as you like online FPS, you probably should have gotten 360 to begin with. Since you can't have both, I guess you could sell it with confidence because 360 dominates at online shooters. CoD4 would keep your interest for a long time alone.

But you should probably try to convince your parents in keeping the Wii also because thats pretty gay to be forced to sell it. But if you HAVE to, I guess you shouldn't regret it since you will find your type of games on 360 and they got CoD4 a day after USA.

I would never sell my Wii for an 360.

The Wii holds too much potential to get rid of it for something that is solely for games. Given, the Wii is for games, but the interface of it is sheer genius, and makes it easy for them to update pretty much anything at any time.

shikes said:
Im considering selling my Wii to buy a 360. Why? because the Wii has **** games. A few days ago EA ***ked us Aussies over buy removing multiplayer from Medal of Honour Heroes 2 and still not even releasing information about it. I was so hyped up about this game because of 32 online multiplayer. And what does the Wii have for the future? Brawl, Mario Kart...but what else? The answer is basically nothing. Yes there might be Animal Crossing, there might be Pikman, there might be Starfox, there might be Zelda, and there might be another Metriod but that seems very slim. Also what are the chances that they screw us Aussies over again? I mean, we dont even have a set release date for Brawl. It could be pushed back to December for all we know, or since they love to ***k with us they might not even release it over here. Tell me what you think i should do, cause so far im on the side of selling my wii and buying a 360.
WHAT?!?!?!?! thats ****in shady. ill read the rest of your post later im busy now. y ou seem pissed off and you should be lol

Its no malfunction. It costs money to run a server, so they basically took advantage of the Australians by advertising online but not including it. They don't even care because EA are money hungry fags. Even MoH:H2 in the US will not last forever. Since its servers are run by EA, they will shut down the servers in the future and no on will be able to play it.

Well I play both BUT if I had to choose I'd take my 360 any day of the week.

besides if you like FPS (like I do) theres no better system IMO

Im in the exact same boat. I will be selling up my wii and games on ebay to buy a 360 premium, cod4, GH3,halo 3(plus the two free games u get with the premium pack now)

Australia just gets screwed over in EVERYTHING, and so does the wii imo...Just been dissapointment after dissapointment for me.

T3kNi9e said:
Its no malfunction. It costs money to run a server, so they basically took advantage of the Australians by advertising online but not including it. They don't even care because EA are money hungry fags. Even MoH:H2 in the US will not last forever. Since its servers are run by EA, they will shut down the servers in the future and no on will be able to play it.

OMG LANGUAGE!!!!!!

Fagged=Tired
Gay=Happy

Some of you should follow my motto
If its microsoft, its broke

Oh and one other people say
The only day microsoft will make something that doesn't suck will that be the day it make vacuum cleaners

I would advise not selling the Wii for a 360. Wiis are still extremely hard to get a hold of in certain areas, so I'd keep it.

The 360 is an easy to find system, I'd wait till later this year to see if the prices go down again or if you save up some money.

i would not sell my wii for anything it is so fun and exciting and i feel asif i am part of the game unlike xbox were you sit there and push buttons

Back