Seriously!!! What do the USB ports do?!

heres what usb if for, drool over this http://www.mywii.com.au/AccessoryDetail.aspx?id=8

JOYTECH-Power-1.jpg

Maazer said:
I still haven't gotten an answer yet from anyone and maybe the details aren't available yet...i know they charge iPods and look very fashionable - but what do they do?!

Lol I didnt even notice it had usb ports.:lol:

Maazer said:
I still haven't gotten an answer yet from anyone and maybe the details aren't available yet...i know they charge iPods and look very fashionable - but what do they do?!

The USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. Essentially they connect any external USB device that the Wii can be connected to. For now you can connect the USB
Nintendo connector plus a USB to Ethernet cable to connect to a DSL or Cable modem and connect to the Internet and Will Channels. 3rd party manufacturers
could develop any number of devices to connect to the USB port. If you have modem with a USB connection, you could connect the WII to the modem with USB to USB cable. Nintendo could develop an external hard drive, DVD drive,
that could be connected to the USB port. For now, it's a way of connecting to a DSL or Cable modem, if you don't want or can't get the wireless connection to work.

casualgamer said:
The USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. Essentially they connect any external USB device that the Wii can be connected to. For now you can connect the USB
Nintendo connector plus a USB to Ethernet cable to connect to a DSL or Cable modem and connect to the Internet and Will Channels. 3rd party manufacturers
could develop any number of devices to connect to the USB port. If you have modem with a USB connection, you could connect the WII to the modem with USB to USB cable. Nintendo could develop an external hard drive, DVD drive,
that could be connected to the USB port. For now, it's a way of connecting to a DSL or Cable modem, if you don't want or can't get the wireless connection to work.

MMM I guess we all knew that. The question is What can we use them for right now....

FINALLY!! i run through batteries like CRAZY! i bought rechargeables, but this new usb thing will be better

oh yeah, this is a good thread all right,
i hope they enable the use of external hard disks for movies and games..
and a Camera would be good for streaming video :p (isnt that too much?)

Wii speak is good though...

dude wii speak is a flippin fail.
works with like three games and all of them suck except animal crossing and even that got old.
it was a total waste of money.
they better make it compatible with WAY more games.
they should have gone with a wireless headset instead of a huge assed microphone that listens to the wholee room.
and they should have made it compatible with like even game on the wii

dude wii speak is a flippin fail.
works with like three games and all of them suck except animal crossing and even that got old.
it was a total waste of money.
they better make it compatible with WAY more games.
they should have gone with a wireless headset instead of a huge assed microphone that listens to the wholee room.
and they should have made it compatible with like even game on the wii
in other words.
Wii Speak = Crazy Fail

Back