"Serving It Up"??

I dn.. Ive seen people do that to me before. I've even seen Toad bounce the ball of the top of the the goal, then run around the goalie to catch and shoot it. I'ts probably just holding Z while shooting or passing, then pushing B once it comes down

Wow, thats really interesting. I would like to know as well.

My guess would be to do a lob shot and then get under it and press b again.

Use a Mushroom then the Chip button off the back wall. You'll need to practice the timing (it depends on the stadium type (fast, dry, slow).

You do use the z button. And hold it down a little bit to get it up in the air off the back wall.

^You have to use a mushroom? Does that make you kick further/harder!?

oh....ok....never read the manual.....learned by hand....i feel bored....wanna play again king?

^My internet connection is messed up and my parents are too damn lazy to fix it.

Then again I probably wouldn't even if I could. Its nothing personal, its just that Strikers doesnt hold my interest for too long and I've been playing it all day. I finally beat Diddy Kong in the Crystal Cup!

I am going to Gamestop tomorrow to get RE4 and another GC controller. That way I'll have a one player game to play (RE4) and a two player game (melee). Oh, and FYI, yes I used to have another GC controller but it broke and I never got around to fixing it. I can't wait to show my friend some advanced techniques so that I finally have some competition, lol.

:lol:....i still have my gc and gc controllers...dont play melee much.....my rival is my brother but he rarely comes over......we always play each other......but i ended up winning....... 10:00 matchs...

^Meh, timed matches are for noobs...:wink:

5 Stock, No Items, Final Destination FTW!!

Back