Settin' up your Wii area! xD

Jenova said:
That's just cuzz you're Hawiian. =D

I don't know what kind of TV to get... o.o
>.> One, you spelled it wrong. Two, no, I'm not. I'm as much of a Saltine as your cracker-ass! =D
... >.> Meaning I'm Scandanavian. Which pretty much is very common. <.<

Here are some pictures of what my parents refer to as "The Hole" / "Bat Cave".

'Movie Goer View' - view of the seats looking at the 100" projection screen.
moviegoerview.jpg

'Screen View' - pretend you're the screen.... that's what you'd see.
screenview.jpg

'Pong' - obviously it's the ping pong table.
pong.jpg

'Drums' - obviously it's the drum set.
drums.jpg

'Pinbot' - yes, we own a Pinbot. you may have seen it in movies such as "Big" and "Big Fat Liar" (which was recently on television and I noticed it as I was flipping through channels)
pinbot.jpg

'Computer' - our crappy computer with wireless internet.
computer.jpg

'Austin Pepsi' - like I said... vintage pepsi machine guarded by Austin Powers.
AustinPepsi.jpg

Jenova said:
dsc00069bh0.jpg

I will be taking that dresser out, and then I will put my bed against the wall on the left. In place of my dresser, I will get some kind of TV stand, and between a 24-30 inch TV. There, I will put my Wii and stuff. (yes, I have wireless.) Also, I'm going to either get a couch to put in front of the TV, or just get a few cool chairs for me and my freinds to sit in.

What did you get your awards for jenova?

Ronan said:
What did you get your awards for jenova?

Karatay! =D

Kumoriken said:
>.> One, you spelled it wrong. Two, no, I'm not. I'm as much of a Saltine as your cracker-ass! =D
... >.> Meaning I'm Scandanavian. Which pretty much is very common. <.<

Well I'm dumb and I can't spell... I'M A CRACKA!

GreyKirby said:
why do you have a pepsi machine and does it have pepsi in it?

I honestly have no idea why we have it. I know that we've had it since I was really young and even possibly before I was born. My mom had told me that she bought it at a garage sale a while ago.

Currently it doesn't have anything in it because buying bottles is more expensive than buying cans of pop. But every once in a while we do buys ome cans of Coke (going against everything Pepsi) and put 'em in the machine. It's a big hit with all my friends at parties. Just because it's fun to put a dime in the machine, press down on a lever, watch the bottle come sliding out of the machine, and taking the cap off in the built in bottle cap remover.

So basically it's awesome!

*edit* It works fine in that it keeps the bottles frosty. Actually the coil on the back of the machine that is the cooling system gets frost on it.

Last edited:
Wiiboy93 said:
Well I only got a 13" in my room so Im gonna set it up in my living room on the 48" instead.
ya same here, i got a 15', so ima move it to the livin room to tha 60'

The setup

I have been thinking a fair amount about this recently. I have an older 27" tube tv that I was thinking about playing it on but that just doesn't seem right. I have been contemplating throwing down the money to get a 42" plasma now that prices have really come down. Since I waiting in line for 10 hours and secured my pre-order, I want the TV even more now.

I have been looking at Plasma vs. LCD and have been doing a lot of research on which is better blah blah. At this point in time it is basically which one you like the looks of. I will be doing a fair amount of non-gaming related things on the TV so I am wondering if LCD is really needed.

For those that have played games on both Plasma and LCD any thoughts one way or another? Burn in has been addressed in all new plasmas so thats not something to worry about anymore.

The new TV will definately go in my room with the new home entertainment system that would be purchased to honor said investment.

Man will my roommates be jealous!

Back