What will YOU be doing?

deity_link said:
I'm suprised how few people are playing zelda as there first game I amfor one, I mean 3 freakin years we've been waiting for it, 3 YEARS!!. Hopefully this will make more people play Zelda TP first

Well I am playing Zelda as my first GAME. But just to get a feel for the controller, I'm playing Wii Sports a bit. =)

Jenova said:
Well I am playing Zelda as my first GAME. But just to get a feel for the controller, I'm playing Wii Sports a bit. =)
Indeed. Same here...
... >.> Jenova, you ever think we're TOO MUCH alike? xD

To thread name: Your mom!

On topic: Wii Sports, get a feel, then flip a coin to see if I play red steel or zelda.

Kumoriken said:
Mmkay. So... I'm so freakin' hyper about getting my pre-order, and having pretty much a 100% chance of getting my Wii. ^.^
So... I've been thinking about what I'll be checking out first, when I hook up my Wii. So, I'm gonna ask everyone this question...
What are you gonna do first when your Wii is all hooked up? You gonna go straight to playing a game? And if so, what game? Are you gonna check out the VC menu and such? Are you gonna make a Mii before anything?

~~~

Personally, I'm prolly gonna make a Mii, check the other menu's, fiddle with the preferences and such, (That's always fun. ^.^) and then prolly play Wii Sports or Zelda. *Nod nod*

Going to make sure that everything is set up and calibrated. Then there are 2 options:

If I can afford Twilight Princess, I will immediatly begin playing, because it will be completly irresistable.

Hopefully I can find that ethernet adapter on launch day as well, so I can get on WiFi.

If I can't, I will look over the various features like Mii and all the little stuff, then I will play some sports!

Back