Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else wanna be friends? PM me your code. My code is off to the left. I'm lacking wii friends.

Hey guys posted before got quite alot of friends now, Im gettin Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 this weekend :smilewinkgrin:
cant wait!!! anyway whoever is gettin this also, send me a pm and I will add you as a friend so we can fight online. Laters guys

forum name: Freedomfun

wii # : 0864 0004 6515 7670

User name (is this what i named my wii?, if so its): freedomfun

add me

Hi its me Marth whoever wants to add me on their wii my info is on the left, if you do add me pm me so i can also add you to.

Last edited:
I have 9 more pages left in my registration book. If you add me message me. I will give my friends a lot of pictures of mario and luigi.

Hey if you guys need a way to set up the games the best way would be to come to my site and go to the chat box at the bottom... you could make a game and tell each other the title and pass of the game ... but anyways heres the site pro.bb2.org
Add me to the list and maybe the site by my name? pro.bb2.org

user name -GANON
FRIEND CODE-1251-1539-5097-7008
looking for friend who realy like to play wii

frieza said:
Hey guys posted before got quite alot of friends now, Im gettin Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 this weekend :smilewinkgrin:
cant wait!!! anyway whoever is gettin this also, send me a pm and I will add you as a friend so we can fight online. Laters guys

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SERIOUS DBZ FAN OVER HERE TOO, i'm getting Tenkaichi 3 too, ALL UK MEMEBERS ADD ME TOO, LETS SEE WHO OWNS EVERYONE!!!!!!

IF YOU ADD ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME?!

my code is of to da left soo add me n i have dbz t3 for ne1 that wants to play and also when you add me private message me so that i can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back