Shopping Decisions

Abanoub

Smexi Egyptian ^_^
Aug 3, 2007
Egypt
ok.. my cuz just moved to america and my dad is getting him any new gen system, i told heim to get a wii, but he wants more opinions.

DONT REPLY UNLESS YOUR GOING TO ANSWER

to keep it fair i didnt vote

360- 3
PS3-2
WII-4

WII WINS

Last edited:
Just have him get the one that has the most games he likes. I would get the PS3 since I prefer the games on it over the ones on the other consoles, and even if you didn't like the games, you could sell it and get a Wii with a bunch of stuff. The Wii would be my last choice though, since it has the least interesting games (IMO) and it is the cheapest.

It really matters what kind of games, or system he likes,but my personal preferance is Wii.

Seens as he can have any new-gen system, I would suggest the PS3 seens as it's the most expensive...then he can just save up for a Wii! But really it should depend on which has the games that he likes best, and which console is best suited to him, like will he have access to HD? I'd only get a PS3 (or a 360 for that matter) if I had an HD TV, which I do therefore I want one! But this isn't about me is it, so, whichever one has the games (currently or to be released) he likes the most.

I'll pick the Wii because I like the new styles of motion controls better than just the usual button mashing. and its a new experiance on gaming.
Get A X360 if you want Online Play and play Halo 3
Get A Ps3 if you want to watch blu-ray and play Killzone 2.

ok ppl. 360 and wii are tied need one more vote for either of them by 5 hours

Wii gets my vote for first choice. Maybe he can get some games too if you tell your Dad how much money he is saving on getting the Wii over the other two systems.

WiiBad said:
Wii gets my vote for first choice. Maybe he can get some games too if you tell your Dad how much money he is saving on getting the Wii over the other two systems.
ya he was gonna get any two games he wanted with any system but VOTEING IS CLOSED THE WINNER IS NINTENDO WII, now any games he should get for the wii??? (i'm lettin him borrow my zelda, re4, and redsteel, any other games?)

Madden '08 comes out tommorrow! Personally I like Tiger Woods PGA '07, the new version of it comes out soon though. Next week Metroid Prime 3 is supposed to come out on Tuesday. What about Super Paper Mario?

well my cuz is from egypt so he dosent know fotbal or golf, but MP3 sounds awesome, but no online

No online has been confirmed, but the graphics look amazing. Have either of you played any of the Metroid Prime series? Really fun shooter, takes alot of thinking to get anywhere near completion and the difficulty level is pretty up there. What about Mario Strikers Charged? It has online.

Last edited:
I would have your cousin just look up some reviews for each console along with some of their upcoming games instead of letting it rely on a forum tally. However if I was to choose I would probably go with the Xbox 360.

Back