I Said It Once And I'll Say It Again

Double-posting. NO capitalization. And have you forgotten when to use periods? Sorry, but this is very hard to read the whole thing.

its lik u talk lik this constently u shud realy use punctuatun and capitalizatun and may b split the post into paragrafs cause its madly hard to read when it luks lik its riten by a 4 yeer old.

Don't count the other systems out of the game yet.

And the Gamecube did, in fact, have online capabilities. The game Phantasy Star Online was an MMO for the GC, PC, DC, XBOX, and PS2.

Further more, the Xbox360 and PS3 are very different from their former counterparts.

Last edited:
brigipson said:
ok dude im about to go to work but check this out think about what the ps3 and the 360 given besides the graphics what i ask you what nothing. its the same system over and over and over again. and think about this nintendo is all alone right now they are the only ones trying something new there on all whole nother level. when playstation and microsoft gets there and they can do the same thing that nintendo did with a really really good graphic engine and has the innovative controls and also not cost a arm and a leg then you come talk to me. lol checkmate my friend lol checkmate

alright guys i got to go i'll be back on like around 12 ish tonight

alright kind of a bit confused here on wat u wrote...seemed a bit rushed..lol..but i get the drift of wat ur saying and i agree that nintendo is alone with its new innovative controls, but that seems to be the only thing going for them right now...now im not saying that it will be the only thing cuz in a previous convo i had with someone we stated that maybe nintendo is just slowly makin there moves and waiting to see what happens before they launch there other stuff, like headsets and what not, as of right now today this very sec, ps3 and 360 in my eyes rank over the wii in all around system..im not saying it will last but as of right now..

and for ur second post....no...no one does know how far they can push the grpahic card for the wii only time will tell.

Bliss, you wouldn't happen to be a Democrat, would you?

"Well, the Wii is okay, but it still has problems, not to say the Wii is bad, but the others systems have things it doesn't, but that doesn't mean those other systems are better, but the Wii is just a bit lower in graphics, but it does have it strong points-... Ect..."

Just an observation. Sorry, I've been a bit of a jerk today. Maybe I was up to late last night... -.-

why yes i am a proud Democrat...:lol:

brigipson said:
also let me ask this last question! does anyone even know how far the wii graphic engine can be push? answer me that. since everyone thinks the wii cant compare to the 360 or ps3 graphically.

well that sounds good an all but that can easily be turned back around on you... as an example we dont even know how far the PS3 can be pushed im not sure about the xbox but that may not of even be pushed to its fullest. we wont know till like the 2nd-3rd year.

JeremyGTS said:
well that sounds good an all but that can easily be turned back around on you... as an example we dont even know how far the PS3 can be pushed im not sure about the xbox but that may not of even be pushed to its fullest. we wont know till like the 2nd-3rd year.

exactly....all this debating is basically...wats the word...fanboyism..i guess....no one is gonna know for sure until maybe even next christmas

What this thread is gonna turn into:

ZOMGZ WII PWNZ ALL ROFLZ 360 SUXZ PS3 IS GAY ROFLMAOZ

What it should turn into:
Topic Closed

Bliss said:
exactly....all this debating is basically...wats the word...fanboyism..i guess....no one is gonna know for sure until maybe even next christmas

lol i think i liked gaming better before the whole hype of the console wars.

yea ill def agree with u there :lol: ...less of a hassle

brigipson said:
i would say yes the wii is still the best system out and it will be the winner of this next gen system wars,

Won? The "war" is far from over.
You're really starting to sound like one of those PS3 fans who will do anything to prove that their system is the best.
And the Wii is barely what you would call next-gen, or at least the same next-gen as Xbox360 or Ps3. Yes, Wii is Nintendo's next-gen console but Nintendo has gone in a completly different direction then the other two. They have shown next-gen in there own way.

iOwnage said:
Won? The "war" is far from over.
You're really starting to sound like one of those PS3 fans who will do anything to prove that their system is the best.
And the Wii is barely what you would call next-gen, or at least the same next-gen as Xbox360 or Ps3. Yes, Wii is Nintendo's next-gen console but Nintendo has gone in a completly different direction then the other two. They have shown next-gen in there own way.
Next-Gen :wtf: ? There is no 'Next-Gen'. It's current gen. Good job fueling the fire.

AtomicB said:
Good job fueling the fire.

here wait let me throw some gamecubes in the fire....:lol:

Next-Gen...this-Gen....who the hell really cares.....i just wanna play video games :yesnod:

If You Love The Wii Click The Mushroom *clap Clap*
If You Love The Wii
If You Love The Wii

Back