stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
ds/wii question

as i dont have a ds and im planning to get a ds lite

will i get more out of my wii with the ds or will they just send me little demos

will i be able to do more with my ds/wii connection?

Iwata recently spoke about the Wii and DS having a similar relationship to the GameCube and GBA.

For example for certain Wii titles the DS will be used as a bonus touch screen controller, and alternatively the Wii will expand the features of certain DS games.

The relationship will also allow game downloads to the DS via WiiConnect24.

The first Wii game reported to have this Wii/DS hookup is Pokémon Battle Revolution, previous owners of the DS game Pokémon Diamond/Pearl will be able to transfer their characters to the Wii game.

i am thinking about buying a ds and nintendogs for £99

is it worth it or will i be missing out if i dont get a ds lite?

a question ppl

should i import a ds lite today and get wii and one game on release or dont get a ds lite and get wii and more games??

i am planning to import my ds......

do i need to get a 110v or 220v?

whats the differeance

i live in england

Threads merged: stu please try to keep your questions all in the one thread if they are in relation to the same topic.

should i import a ds lite today and get wii and one game on release or dont get a ds lite and get wii and more games??

sounds like a personal preference, if you're only wanting the ds to make the most of the wii i'd suggest waiting to see how much the ds/wii connection is used and in what way

for instance: it will prolly be used for ff: crystal chronicles much like on the cube where everybody controls their own character via the ds, kinda a must if you like that game

the gba was used for wind waker but i never connected my gba to the cube and didn't miss the tingle feature at all.

phimuajedi69 said:
for instance: it will prolly be used for ff: crystal chronicles much like on the cube where everybody controls their own character via the ds, kinda a must if you like that game

the gba was used for wind waker but i never connected my gba to the cube and didn't miss the tingle feature at all.
Yeah I cant wait for FF:CC for the Wii, Imagine playing with a DS Lite? :D On top of that the touch screen as well, that would be a HUGE help...

The Tingle Tuner was like an added bonus you never missed much at all, my bro would just bomb the absolute crap outta everything on screen it sorta ruined the whole Zelda Experience...

To Stu... Get a DS Lite mate, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go back to the original design. These are games that are must buys that are either out now or coming out:

-Nintendogs (though it does get old after the novelty of petting and walking a pup wears off)
-Mario Kart DS
-Tetris DS
-The Legend Of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
-The New Super Mario Bros.
-Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time
-Metroid Prime: Hunters (a absolute must for online play)
-Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
-Meteos
-Harvest Moon
-Final Fantasy III (remake)
...and many, many more!

'Nuff said

Back